Anyone Work with Directory press?

Considering a job using directory press, does any one have any experience, or warnings about it?

Learning curve?

ty

• Jeff Schodde
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'm using it at http://moparlinks.com which is under development.

It's not bad, but I get frustrated sometimes with styles it comes with. It does support child themes which is helpful.

I think the developer is a one-man operation out of the UK. The underlying framework drives all of his themes which speeds up development. He's constantly making updates and bug fixes, and has a support forum.

Licensing is flexible too. Pay once, use many,

Give it a try or use the directory plugin here. I'm actually going to give it a try and decide if I want to continue with DP or not.

Cheers,
    Jeff

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi jeff

ty for the input. We use the WPMU Dev directory for our personal site, the awpcp for one client site, and set up a directory with gravity forms on another client site. Think it will be cool to try this DP.

I am wondering how DP works with a multi-site install, any advice for that?

ty
    Casey

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Casey,

Though Jeff can jump in here at any time and comment, it appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.