Anything "wiki" in the dashboard is extremely slow, even after changing hosts

I am not sure if this is going to post in the community forum, but I am hoping that posting through my wpmudec plugin is more private to help get this issue solved. I am trying to fix the issue with my site being extremely slow when I click the "advanced" tab on the wiki page to edit the article or if I click the "edit" button in the list of wikis in the dashboard.

I have moved to a new host that shows 256 for the php memory, but that does not seem to fix the issue much.

I don't want to continue with using the wiki plugin if it does not support further growth of the site, but I really like the plugin and want to try to get it fixed.

When I am able to finally get an wiki to open the advanced editor, their is an error on the bottom right of the page in the attributes block that says "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/my_uname/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 4292".

As mentioned above, I changed hosts to try to make this plugin work, but it does not seem to have fixed it.

I have already enabled the admin access to the site.