Now the open time slots should only show
9:00 am
10:30 am
12:00 am etc.

Any chance to implement that?

• pxwm

Hi @aristath - I hope you don't mind me chiming in

Hi @partnerwerk

If I've understood your requirement correctly you could try using the Multiple Breaks option in the 'Working hours' tab to set the 15mins before and after the Service.

To set the Multiple Time Breaks you need to set one Break time and then Save
    This will then show a blue '+' sign.
    Clicking on this will allow a subsequent Break time to be added.
    Please Note: I've found it is best to have the Break time slots in order of time.
    e.g. The earliest Break time 1st throughout the day as sometimes it doesn't work if they are not in sequence.
    Also be careful as if you set a Break time to 'Yes' for a particular working day and then subsequently set back to 'No' then the Break time will still be used.
    This is a known bug and a temporary fix is to set the Break time outside of the working hours for that day.

Hope that helps
    Regards SteveB

• partnerwerk

Hi @pxwm

thank you for this solution which we discussed together last week.

and @aristath

I wanted the developers to make a statement if this might be a future feature. I used a great piece of software which does exactly what I describe above (and many more features I am missing with Appointment+) but it is a standalone software and does not integrate with WP user management.

You might want to take a look at it in order to get inspired for more user convenience. Having the opportunity to customize the booking form is another major point I am missing.

Thank you for listening
    partnerwerk

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.