App+ Confirm Appointment button not submitting to Marketpress

Hi Guys

I have App+ and Marketpress integrated and running. When I add Appointment + shortcodes on a page that is not part of Marketpress products the submit does not go though to Marketpress. My shortcodes:

[app_services]
[app_monthly_schedule]
[app_login]
[app_confirmation]
[app_paypal]

This is the page in question: http://www.splide.com/cptsam/jetski-rental/

• Jacques
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Sajid

Ok makes sense. Is there a way to "trick" a normal page or make a page template that makes it think that it is on a MarketPress page? I really want to keep my url's clean and have this work on the base instead of store/products/product.

Thanks for all the feedback so far :slight_smile:

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello jacques, I hope you are doing well today!

I have tested the Custom Permalinks plugin on my installation. With this plugin you can rewrite the URL of the product. Once you install and activate it, go to Store > Products and open an Appointment's product (It's the product that have Appointments's shortcodes) and bellow the title write your own URL link. It will replace the /store/products/product-name/ slug with the new one.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Jacques

Hi Nastia

I have given you support access. No errors, I see the spinning wheel and then nothing. The support access is for body angelica dot co dot za and the page in question is /store/products/regima-professional-facial-treatment-20/

Thanks
    J

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Jacques!

I have created appointments on your website, and found it in Pending Appointments. This happens because the payment gateway settings in Store Settings > Payments are empty. Please, set up the Payment Gateways you wish to use and test again.
    From the shortcode you posted, I see that the PayPal Express Checkout is the one that you are looking for.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Jacques

Hello @Nastia

Did the form actually submit to Marketpress for you? I can do this if I remove my custom Marketpress file mp_product.php which contains this:

<?

genesis();

I need to load Genesis in order for the page title to display.

It works like that without a payment gateway attached.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @jacqueskarsten,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You could change the permalinks but now you can not proceed to checkout ?

I am sorry but I am confused, could you please clarify what is the issue exactly here so we can move towards the right direction.

Also, please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look and test it myself. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Look forward towards your response Jacques :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Jacques

Hi Sajid

The permalinks was a seperate issue and you guys gave me the direction of the plugin which resolved that for me, thanks again. This issue is submitting the appointments) form. I have already given support access and make sure you are testing on domain bodyangelica dot co dot za and not my other site. Sorry but it seems the different sites is creating some confusion.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @jacqueskarsten,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for explanation of the current issue, this helped. I booked a test appointment on your website and it worked for me. I have tested on this appointments product.

After clicking "Please click here to confirm the appointment" I have been automatically redirected to cart page along with appointments product. It appears the issue is resolved now.

Please let me know if you are still getting the issue with not proceeding to MarketPress checkout page after confirming the appointments. Also please share the exact page link where you are getting this issue.

Also, a gentle reminder of creating separate threads for separate issue to avoid confusion. When your issue is resolved in one thread, mark it resolved and open a new ticket for other issue to get further assistance. This helps us manage each issue in its own ticket and also helps other member find an answer quickly looking for same issue in future.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.