APP+ needs some padding

We have migrated a site locally to update plugins and fix some issue but appointments padding are no longer working.

The old site had Appointments+ 2.1.0 that allows to set the padding under Settings > Services, which worked. After updating to latest version(2.2.5) padding stops working.
https://imgur.com/a/6casU

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Klemen,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I was doing some tests on my installation by exporting your A+ settings and I was able to replicate the issue there, it seems that this is related to Service Provider as when I removed it and leave the service without the provider selected it shows propper start times.

I have created a bug report for this issue and forwarded it to our developers so they can check it out and see what's going on.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Klemen,

Hope you're doing well today. :slight_smile:

Our developers are currently testing out a possible fix for the next release. The issue turned out to be more complex than initially thought and previous fixes were giving us some mixed results and that’s why it wasn’t included so far, hopefully these tests will all go through fine and it will be included in next version. We appreciate your patience.

In the mean time please feel free to contact us if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.