I just added a new service provider to my website.
I created him a gcal and connected it trough his profile on the website with appoitments+.
Everything should work but when I try to manually add an appointment direct in his gcal, the appointment block the schedule of another service provider, who don't offers the same service.
It seems that when I add a manual appointment it just block the first service in the list, without looking into witch gcal I added the appointment, so it block the schedule of the first service provider who offer this service.
Support access is granted so you can look at my setting!