app_confirmation no confirmation text

Hello,

I have used the following short codes:

[app_services select="Please select type of session" description="excerpt"]
[app_monthly_schedule]
[app_pagination ... month="1"]
[app_confirmation title="Please check the appointment details below and confirm:" button_text="Please click here to confirm this appointment" confirm_text="We have received your appointment. Thanks!"]

... the problem is that when making the booking the confirmation text is not shown (We have received your appointment. Thanks!

Note, I am not using Paypal on the site, when people make the booking online all I do is to confirm it in the system.

Also, I still do not receive any email notification from Appointments+ when bookings are made, nor do the customers receive anything.

Thanks

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Jens,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

... the problem is that when making the booking the confirmation text is not shown (We have received your appointment. Thanks!

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Appointments + plugin and it worked fine. This will only be displayed if you do not require payment and you have set the Payment Required to "No' in the Payment Settings on the following path.

Admin area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General tab -> Payment Settings

Also, I still do not receive any email notification from Appointments+ when bookings are made, nor do the customers receive anything.

Make sure you have set the send Confirmation / Notification / Reminder emails to Yes in the Notification Settings on the following path.

Admin area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General tab -> Notification Settings

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.