[app_monthly_schedule service="1"worker="2" ] will not show any green to click o

Getting a bit frustrated here! One time I got things to show a click-able calender, but I have not been able to reproduce it. I have the hours set for a specific provider “2” and a service selected “1”, yet the calendar is all white with no greens to click on :slight_frown: Help!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Ronald,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

This is very less information in order to guess what is going on there.

Can you provide a link to your appointments page and the page where you have used this shortcode ?

Also, a screenshot of the service provider work timings and the services assigned to them will be helpful too.

Please advise.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Ronald,

Thanks for posting back.

The link you gave is a 404 and the larger screenshots are not readable.

Can you kindly advise if you have removed the page and created it elsewhere ?

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• Ronald
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The issue was that you did not actually fully setup the plugin yet. You did not create an appointments page which I have done here : http://agelessyoga4u.com/make-an-appointment And the Durations ?addon was also disable so I have activated that and it now works fine.

Thanks for your help on this. I had a page set-up, but since I could not get it working, I deleted it. I have a little better of an understanding now…little being the overstatement.

Could you explain how the duration addon was activated (for my future knowledge)

Also, the Sunday hatha mixed level classes are not showing up on the calendar

Additionally, based upon my having only 3 different types of classes and maybe a total of 5 classes per week, would I be better off using Events+ since it allows for repeat event and capacity limitations? My desire is to keep things as simple as they can be and for what I need appointments+ may be overkill

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Ronald,

Could you explain how the duration addon was activated (for my future knowledge)

http://agelessyoga4u.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=app_settings&tab=addons is the page where that is activated from :slight_smile:

Also, the Sunday hatha mixed level classes are not showing up on the calendar

That appears fine to me once I select the service provider : http://agelessyoga4u.com/make-an-appointment/?app_service_id=2&app_provider_id=4

See, you have 2 service providers who provide the Hatha service, for one you have set sunday as non working and for the other you have set it as working. That is why the confusion is there.

Additionally, based upon my having only 3 different types of classes and maybe a total of 5 classes per week, would I be better off using Events+ since it allows for repeat event and capacity limitations?

If you want, you can go with Events plus for this. You can create recurring events accordingly and manage it with ease.

Please note that it has a different working process and it does not show slots and booking form like A+ does.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.