app_monthly_schedule shortcode

When does the next month appear when using the app_monthly_schedule shortcode?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Agency Media,

[app_monthly_schedule] shows by default always current month. So it will show next one when date will change.

If you want it to start from certain date you can use date argument

Normally calendar starts from the current month. If you want to force it to start from a certain date, enter that date here. Most date formats are supported, but YYYY-MM-DD is recommended. Notes: 1) This value will also affect other subsequent calendars on the same page. 2) It is sufficient to enter a date inside the month. Default: "0" (Current month)
    Example: [app_monthly_schedule date="2014-02-01"]

Or it it should start from next month then use add argument

Number of months to add to the schedule to use for preceding months' schedules. Enter 1 for next month, 2 for the other month, so on. Default: "0" (Current month)
    Example: [app_monthly_schedule add="1"]

If you want to allow users to switch between moths then use [app_pagination] shortcode after monthly schedule shortcode.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Agency Media

Hi Kasia,

Thanks for your reply. I need to be able to give users the option of seeing the next month of available appointments. However, when the date is say, July 31, will that only show that day in July as it is the only remaining day for the month and then on August 1 show all of August? In the last week of each month, I would like the user to be able to choose an appointment date either in that last week of the month or sometime in the next month. How would I go about doing that?

Thanks
    Todd

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Todd,

July 31, will that only show that day in July as it is the only remaining day for the month and then on August 1 show all of August?

Yes, that is true - it is sometimes possible to book appointment in last day of the month for the same day, so it will switch when date will change.

In the last week of each month, I would like the user to be able to choose an appointment date either in that last week of the month or sometime in the next month. How would I go about doing that?

You should use [app_pagination] shortcode to allow users to switch between months/weeks even when its start of the month or middle. They will be able to always check next month/week in your calendar.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.