[app_service_by provider01]

Hello.

Its possible display a list of services for one service provider?

When I use [app_services] this shows ALL services regardless or provider.

When I use [app_service_providers] this shows availablity in calendar but not for which service at ALL.

I need to know if its possible that a user make a dropdown in a submenu where only displays the services of one Service provider, let say something like: [app_service_of provider1]

If does not,how can we solve this?

Thanks,

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings miguelmd,

Thank you for the great question and because I cannot quite get my head wrapped around what you are referring to and what short code could possibly help, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• miguelmd
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for helping me Joe.

In summary what we need to dive deeper is in finding a way:

" To display a list of Services by one Provider, time availability"

now exists shortcodes/code for:

[app_services], that shows time availability for all services

and,

[app_service_providers], that shows time availability for a Service Provider.

So following WPMU examples:

" I need to see "Claire Haircut" availability, not only Claire time ( regardless of the service), nor ALL time for all haircuts, either".

why we need this?

Cause in our case we have more than 50 services, so client needs to take a long view to find the "Haircut", which only is provided among others services by "Clair".

At the other hand, looking into Clair available time as a team members nor help user to find fast that actually the service of Clair´s haircut is unique for this Service provider.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings miguelmd,

Thank you for the additional input and checking back in this ticket I see that my flag for the lead developer input did not stick for an unknown reason, therefore the delay in his response is not his fault and I will make sure the flag sticks checking back in a bit.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

It is possible to select a calendar for a certain provider, but it is not possible to filter services for a provider.

I cannot think a workaround for this, because the process we support is first selecting the service and then selecting from the providers list giving that service, not the other way around.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings miguelmd,

Though we have not heard back form you since the lead developer replied and I clarified a bit, if you still need this type of coding change done you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.