Apparent Blacklist False Positive

Defender's Blacklist Monitor is showing my site 29fit.com (currently in development) as blacklisted by Google. However it does not appear on any of Securi Site Checks blacklists, including Google, and I can access the site easily without any warnings. Also, the Defender scan appears to be frozen at 0%

• Jeff

Hello Hoang, Defender still shows the site blacklisted. and the scan still shows 0% progress "scanning WP core files.

I should let you know that I did receive the following warning from a previous scan:I've finished scanning your site for vulnerabilities and I found 1 issues that you should take a closer look at!

File Issue
    upgrade.php
    /wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php This WordPress core file appears modified

I did not take any action, mostly due to ignorance of the potential significance of the warning. This appears to be related to the Blacklisting and possibly the slow scan (scan seems to be "stuck" on core programs, and the warning was for a core program).

• Hoang Ngo

Hi @tuckerjsd,

For now, please cancel the scan. Also, in the HUB https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/, can you please check the blacklist status there? Does that sync with Defender?

And I will need to access to your site for further debug. Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include cPanel (I will need to look at the DB so need PHPMyAdmin or similar)
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.