Appearance Appointments +

How to change the language?
How to change the appearance of the buttons?
How to remove the google calendar button from the 'my appointments' table?

Nice plugin!

albert mullaart

• aecnu

Greetings albert mullaart,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Q1 - partly solved: I now can change part of the front-end info by using the shortcodes and their parameters.

To complete translation of the plugin you would want to use the .po file from the \appointments\languages folder and follow these similar instructions:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/can-i-have-marketpress-just-in-portuguese#post-328313

How to remove the google calendar button from the 'my appointments' table?

Happy to see that you got this one figured out.

How to change the appearance of the buttons?

For this great question I will see if I can enlist the help of this very responsive lead developer and see what he thinks would be the best practice for doing this.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan

Hi,

A+ does not have a styling code for most of the buttons, it just follows your theme. Just modify your theme styles, e.g.

input[type="button"]{background-color:red}

For next/previous week/month buttons, you can edit front.css file under css folder of the plugin, noting this FAQ:

I have customized the front.css file. How can I prevent it being overwritten by plugin updates?
    Copy front.css content and paste them in css file of your theme. Add this code inside functions.php of the theme: add_theme_support( "appointments_style" ). Then, integral plugin css file front.css will not be called.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu

Greetings albert mullaart,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.