Appearance with slider

Hi there,

I am trying to get the slider up on my site but it does not appear. I thought there may had been a conflict with one of my existing plugins so deactivated all my plugins but still have an issue.

Any assistance on this issue will greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings iSocialEyes :slight_smile:

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Please offer us some details as in:

Theme, Site URL, and method you are using to add the slider to possibly include the code.

and one last thing, what kind of slider are you referring to?

Joe :slight_smile:

• iSocialEyes
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Also, I am trying to use the 'theme my login' plugin which allows users to register and login according to the theme. It worked on my other theme and I was wondering if it was possible to get this to work on the studio theme?

Thanks!

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@iSocialEyes I just updated your other thread about the slider issue. However, lets take a look at the theme login plugin in this one then. Can you please link to which plugin you are using as there are quite a range of them. Also, what exactly isn't working or is it not working full stop?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings iSocialEyes,

I wanted to point out one thing that has been the largest reason so far as to why folks have trouble getting the slider operational - is they have set the front page to be a static page in which we have found will not work.

One more additional tip, please be sure to have more then just one graphic to be displayed in the slider and that the graphics themselves are as close to the sliders dimensions as possible which affords quick loading and smooth transition from slide to slide.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings iSocialEyes,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by
    yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live
    support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free
    to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as
    Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.