Appiontments In Multiple Time Zones

I have been testing this plugin but have hit a wall…

Ideally if the calendar page could be switched to match different time zones that would be ideal as the appointments are in one time zone and the clients are in multiple time zones.

If there was a way that they could see the time zone that this calendar is listed in and then choose their time zone to have it reformat times to that time zone it would be ideal

At the moment I think this is not possible or I may have missed a setting somewhere?

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @chris,

You are correct, it isn’t possible currently as it takes it’s timezone from whichever you have configured in your Dashboard > settings > general options in WP.

I believe this is on the feature list for a future version, but as yet I can’t give any ETA’s or have any idea on when it could likely be added.

I will of course add this to the list again, the more people requesting it, the higher priority it will be given.

Hope this helps

• wpmudev75
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @vaughan

Good to read you again : )

Thanks for that information… It would make an ideal addition to the already excellent plugin.

I have been trying to think of a work around in the meantime as I would dearly love to use this plugin.

Would it help if I request this 200 times ; )

Just kidding.

C

ps – i have another question regarding this plugin I will create a separate question for just in case others are searching for it too

• wpmudev75
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @dave

I never got this one figured out myself.

On the site I was looking at it for they are using another cart system they want to stick with and it has a great addon for calenders although again it doesn’t cater for international bookings.

Sorry I can’t help you this time.

C

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have service providers/tutors in various time zones that want to set their working hours and see their schedule in their time zone. The clients/students must be able to see the different schedules in their own time zone.

Plenty of tutoring and consultant websites have this feature. I thought Appointments+ was the scheduling software they were using.

OMG, We need this feature. It would be a disaster to rely on the students to do the calculation, even with a timezone converter.

I see some of the posts on this issue are dated. Is there a reliable plugin now? Is WPMU working on a solution for Appointments+ ?

Thanks in advance,

Janine Blackwelder

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Janine,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

There is already a feature request created for this feature and this feature may be added in future version of plugin. The developers are working around the clock to get it release soon but sorry i can’t publish exact ETAs.

I have notified our SLS developer to know whether there is any work around to achieve this like the following plugins.

https://garage.godaddy.com/webpro/wordpress/right-time-timezone-plugins-wordpress/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-timezone/

The SLS developer will reply here shortly.

Thanks,

Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Janine,

Yes i know the plugins shared by me do not provide the features that we need as it is, i have just shared it for our SLS developer as handy links to know whether we can achieve it somehow referring the functionality of these plugins.

Let’s wait for our SLS developer reply.

Thanks,

Vinod Dalvi

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Here is a website that uses Appointments software. http://www.testedteachers.com

They must have had a programer work with it because they have all the features I want:

Service providers/Teachers set their schedules and hours of availability in their own time zones.

Client/student sees teachers’ schedules in their own time zones.

Can somebody figure out what was done her and offer it with the plugin?

Thanks,

Janine

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Vinod,

You said:

“This feature may be added in future version of Appointments + plugin depending on the number of feature requests we will get for this feature.”

I don’t think “number of requests” is a good criteria. If you look at comments on the issue of time zones, you’ll see people have found ScheduleOnce, AcuityScheduling, FullSlate etc. Instead of making a request or waiting, probably others are just buying these services. For me, these services are impossibly expensive when you need to add numerous service providers.

I’m sure there are more people with WordPress sites that like me would be glad to pay extra to have a scheduling plugin with time zone features. Do you have any idea when you’ll offer it?

You said:

“If you want to use this feature now then you can consider hiring a developer from https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ to develop it for you.”

I tried,and the estimate, which included for creating a new plugin, was not affordable.

I need something affordabe and Appointments + with this feature would do the trick.

Janine

• Iain
    • New Recruit

“If enough members are interested, this is certainly something we’ll consider for development.”

In that case, I’d like to add my voice to the cause.

We have students from all over the world and it just isn’t an option to ask them to work out the time difference for themselves. Not only does it seem unprofessional, it would almost certainly lead to errors and missed classes.

A quick glance at the support forum shows that dozens of people have been asking for this, some of them from years ago. It’s surprising that it’s still only something under consideration.

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

“If enough members are interested, this is certainly something we’ll consider for development.”

I wonder how many are enough.

Lain, Yes, to expect students to do the conversion only leads to mistakes. Even if a time zone conversion website is offered, people will do the math in their head and mistakes are inevitable, especially with daylight savings time/summertime.

Janine

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi there,

I wonder how many are enough.

We develop feature requests from top to bottom. From the most demanded feature requests to low demanded. Sorry to tell you but there are other feature requests which are ahead of this feature request.

I understand your frustration but sorry I can’t be of much more help at this time.

Please see the replies posted on the following threads that may help you.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/client-sees-appointment-times-in-his-own-local-time#post-725239

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/different-time-zones#post-332223

Thanks,

Vinod Dalvi

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi there,

I hope you are well today.

I’ve just made a custom addon, which will help us to convert the time on frontend to current timezone. Basically, you will need to place the shortcode [app_timezone_dropdown] to the appointment page. And then, when you change the timezone in the dropdown, the time will reflect the timezone :slight_smile:

Please give it a try and let us update.

If this working good, I will notice the developer so he can include this add-on :slight_smile:

For install this addon, please download the file app-timezone.php.zip, and copy to the folder /appointments/includes/addons

Also, because we add a filter for the time output in the main file, so we need to update the /appointments/appointments.php too, this is simple, please download the appointments.php.zip, extract it and replace the file.

If you have any issues please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can assist

Best regards,

Hoang Ngo

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Hoang,

Again thank you for the awesome add-on.

I installed it as per your instructions and everything seems to be working ok. :slight_smile:

There are some new issues that arise with this solution such as when I am using the short code to view the bookings I have made, they are displayed in the time zone of the system, and not the timezone I “changed/booked” it to/in. Any suggestions for this?

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Hoang,

The update seemed to work!

The next issue I’m having re the time zone is when a service provider sets their calendar.

What if the service provider is in a different time zone than the system? Any way for them to say, hey system I’m located in xyz timezone, let me set my schedule in my time zone!

Any suggestions?

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Hoang,

I am referring to the page in which a service provider sets up the times they are available. Here is a link to a screenshot of the page

Each service provider is located in a different time zone and that needs to be reflected in their schedule making process. The system needs to recognize which time zone each service provider is in and display that service providers calendar, in whatever timezone the user wants to see it in.

Ideally there would be a dropdown on this page (just like when a user is making a booking) that shows a list of timezones. The service provider will select their time zone along will all the days/hours they want to work and hit submit.

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hoang,

I see that you are addressing the time zone issue. I want to say thank you.

I’m very excited to think you may complete the job to the point of satisfying the requests regarding service providers in different time zones.

I still can’t use Appointments+ on my website because I need the same thing as Judah, the ability of service providers in different time zones to set their schedules/availability according to their time zone.

Janine

• Tigra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, please, please add time zone support. We really need it, thank you!

I love this app, but just can’t use it without this feature. And it was the main app that made me get your whole package for a year.

I really hope you can work it out!

Have a wonderful day!

Reny

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Reny,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your feedback.

Have you tried using the appiontments + multiple time zone add-on developed recently and shared in the following reply?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appiontments-in-multiple-time-zones#post-782030

You have to use it as described in the following reply.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appiontments-in-multiple-time-zones#post-781347

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Judah,

It seems @hoang Ngo is busy in some other development. Our plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

I tried to look into the issue by using the developed multiple time zone add-on but it's not working for me and displaying the following Warning messages in the AJAX call.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons/app-timezone.php:84) in /home3/cupelthe/public_html/wpmu/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons/app-timezone.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons/app-timezone.php:84) in /home3/cupelthe/public_html/wpmu/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons/app-timezone.php on line 86

I have tested it on multiple sites including single & multisite and on firefox & chrome browsers but still getting the Warning messages as displayed in the attached screenshots and it's not working for me.

Are you getting any such issue?

Could you please share me the appointment page from your site where you are using the multiple time zone add-on so that i can test it?

Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi Judah,

I hope you are well today.

I’m sorry for the delay. For the issue @vinod Dalvi told above, we’ve just discussed about it, and we have a simple solution for it, which we will update later.

For the Service Provider time setting page, this is a little bit complex, so this still in development. I’m sorry for this inconvenience and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Hoang Ngo

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Hoang & Vinod..

Thank you both for looking into this issue.

As far as the error above, I am not seeing that on my end.

Do you have any estimates as to when the Service provider time setting will be completed?

Thanks,

Judah

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Judah,

Sorry I don’t have any current time frames at all.

Originally this was a feature request, Hoang took it upon himself to do this, but this request has just got bigger & bigger, as originally it was just for timezones on the frontend, but now everyone has asked for timezones everywhere, which was the original feature request & why we stated that it was a rather complex issue to code & that we couldn’t provide a quick solution.

I thank you for your patience on this, Hoang has already gone way above the level of support that he should have, but this last issue is not so simple, and he does have other projects that need his attention too. I’m sure Hoang will keep you informed once he has completed this.

Thanks

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Vaughn,

Thank you for the update on this.

I appreciate all the work/effort/time you and especially Hoang have put into this.

I will have to wait it out and hopefully there will be a solution or more project requests for timezone support so that he or another developer can dedicate more time to this.

Thanks again!

Judah

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

“I will have to wait it out and hopefully there will be a solution or more project requests for timezone support”

Like I’ve mentioned before, the requests aren’t going to pour in because people find other softwares that do have the service provider time zone feature and they can see in this forum that it isn’t a priority for Appointments+ developers.

If someone were to make this a priority, more people would buy Appointments +. Does anyone care about this?

I’m keeping track of this thread because I already bought it not realizing that it did not have the time zone features. I already use scheduleonce and acuityscheduling on one website. I’ve used fullslate in the past. On my wordpress website, I’d like to use Appointments+ but I’m a little worried that nobody really understands how much this feature would add value to Appointments+ and be appreciated by many businesses that work internationally. I know that right now, they’ve found other solutions including writing their own code.

Janine

Janine

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

@hoang Ngo has already made heaps and bounds with this feature, so yes we do care & we do understand.

However, twice it was mentioned it was on the features list, but if you really need it doing yesterday, it was recommended to hire a developer. Hoang has gone way above the scope of support by doing what he has done so far in order to please, but everyone kept adding more & more to the function.

This takes time, and he has lots of other projects that also need attention, and other members that also demand and require help & assistance, we have to balance the time, at the moment he has a few other projects which are higher priority, but once he finishes off those, he will get back to this last issue which is a lot more complex to do than the rest of the previous code solutions he has provided so far.

Be assured, we do care, but we can only do so much at once & fixing bugs are a higher priority than adding features, hope you understand :slight_smile:

Thanks

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi,

Here is an new version of this add-on, which is support for the service providers timezone on frontend :slight_smile:.

Many thanks for @vaughan‘s clarification above, as he said, we do care about make our valuable customers happy, but we can’t do many things at once :slight_smile:.

However, this update should work :slight_smile:

If you have any issues please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can assist

Best regards,

Hoang Ngo

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Hoang,

Thank you for the update to the problem I was having. I really appreciate it.

I installed the update w/o any issues and have begun testing.

So far all the conversions seem to work across all accounts and are reflecting in the service providers working hours in the settings in the WP dashboard.

When logged in as a service provider, I navigated to my custom back office & “create schedule”.

I was able to successfully change the timezone I was located in (took about 30-60 secs to “Updating…”:wink: and edit the working/break hours.

When I clicked on save or submit on the bottom the page reloaded to a blank page (no content just what is in my default template page).

I tried reloading the page without any success and when I logged out/closed browser and tried again the same error occurred after clicking on “create schedule”.

In essence, the service provider can now only set their schedule one time and than that page is gone.

Did you get this issue as well? Any ideas on how to fix/troubleshoot?

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @judah,

I hope you are well today and many thanks for your testing.

I’ve just test about the case Service Provider saving, and it still work for me, no matter what how much time I saved it.

Maybe this is something specific on your system, I prefer to take a look. Can you please send in:

– Mark to my attention – ATTN: Hoang Ngo

– Link back to this thread

– Include admin/network access

– Include FTP

– Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select “I have a different question”, this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,

Hoang Ngo

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Hoang,

I sent the contact message in with all the information necessary. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I have ran some further tests and discovered another issue.

Service Provider A set their time zone to Los Angeles. They said they can work on Monday from 9 pm to 11 pm.

User A set their time zone to New York. They look up Service Provider A in the system and see that Service Provider A is available to work on Monday from 12 am to 3 am.

While the time zone conversion in numbers works fine (adding 3 hours for the time difference), the logic behind this is not working.

User A should see that Service Provider A is available to work on Tuesday from 12 am to 3 am, not on Monday.

When the time zone conversions cross into another day it needs to be reflected in the system that it is a new day as well.

I will continue to test and see if I can find/uncover any other issues.

Will wait to hear back from you on the issue of just being able to set up the teachers calendar multiple times.

Thanks again!

Judah

• Janine
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I’m so happy Hoang is working on the time zone issue. Thank you Hoang! … and also Judah, who is testing it out and giving feedback. Thank you both.

Hoang, I wonder if you are dealing with the issue of time changes for daylight savings/summertime in various countries.

Can I hire one of you to set up Appointments+ and the addons onto my website? http://www.linguacoach.net My site has been dead in the water as I’ve been waiting for these changes.

Cheers,

Janine

• Paul
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you, all, for the work done on this Time Zone update and continued development. My company only needs our customers/clients to select their time zone as all our company staff is located in the same time zone, UTC-8.

However, I’m not able to get either the current version of app-timezone.php or the prior one to work for me. I’ve been testing on Safari & FireFox, both with the same results.

1) The time zone selection drop-down does not automatically refresh the schedule’s time-slots, but does change after you manually refresh the page.

2) The newly calculated time for the schedule’s time-slots does not calculate correctly….not even close. e.g., My UTC-8 work schedule starts at 10am. I select time zone UTC-5, and my 1st time slot reads 6:00am, when it should read 1:00pm because we are pacific and UTC-5 is Eastern, 3 hours ahead of us.

I have these “add-ons” activated: 1) Durations, 2) Timezone Converter.

I have WP general time zone setting set to UTC-8.

I use the “Add-On” (Durations) so that even though our time-slots are each 30-minutes, our staff want an extra 30-minutes ‘padding’, so our services are set to 60 minutes but choose the settings to use the ‘minimum Time base’.

Here are my Appointments General Settings:

Time base: 30

Additional time base: 0

Admin side time base: 0

Appointments lower limit: 1

Appointments upper limit: 365

Disable pending appointments after: 0

Minimum time to pass for new appointment: 600

Time slot calculus method –>Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)

Boundaries detection –>Detect overlap

Break times calculus –>Shift next period

Auto confirm: Yes

Allow client cancel own appointments: No

Appointment cancelled page: CONTACT

Allow service provider set working hours: No

Allow service provider confirm own appointments: No

Assign dummy service providers to: Kathryn

Login required: No

Create an Appointment Page: N/A

Show Legend: No

Color Set: Preset 3

Require these from the client: >Name >Email >Phone Address >City >Note

Additional css Rules .entry-content td{border:none;width:50%} .appointments-wrapper h3{font-family:arial;font-size:1.3em;} .appointments-confirmation-wrapper h3{font-family:arial;font-size:1.0em;text-align:center;} //td. free, div .free{background: #00ff00 !important;} .appointments-list table {border-top: 1px solid #CCC;} /* remove weekends */ .appointments-list tr th:nth-last-child(2) { display: none; } .appointments-list tr th:nth-last-child(1) { display: none; } .appointments-list tr td:nth-child(7) { display:none; } .appointments-list tr td:nth-child(8) { display:none; } /* line up day in column for mobile */ .appointments-list table td, .appointments-list table th { padding: 6px 0 6px 0; border: 1px solid #ccc; text-align: center; }

Payment required: No

Send Confirmation email: Yes

Send Notification to admin: No

Confirmation Email Subject: Bla Bla

Confirmation email Message: Bla Bla

Send Reminder email to the Client: Yes

Reminder email Sending Time for the Client: 24

Send Reminder email to the Provider: Yes

Reminder email Sending Time for the Provider: 4

Reminder email Subject: Bla Bla

Reminder email Message: Bla bla

Send notification email on appointment removal: No

Removal Notification Email Subject: Bla bla

Removal Notification Email Message: Bla bla

Log Sent email Records: Yes

Use Built-in Cache: No

Allow Overwork (end of day): Yes

Allow Overwork (break hours): Yes

Number of appointment records per page: 0

Please let me know exactly what your settings are to make the new time zone add-on work properly. Again, all our staff are located in UTC-8 time zone.

• ilanaguttman
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for your work on this. I am also very interested in using this Plugin with the ability to customize based on time zone, as it’s very important to the business of many of my clients’ websites, who have clients of their own around the world.

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Paul,

Please make sure to start your own question/thread when it comes to a new issue that is specific to your website. It will help the people at WPMU DEV be able to provide you specific information.

As far as using the “Duration” add-on for padding, I think the proper way to do it is to activate the “padding” add-on. That could be a potential reason why the timezones are no converting properly.

Once the timezone add on is activated, you can add all kinds of padding that is specific to services and service providers.

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey Ilana,

We are waiting to hear back from the main Dev Hoang as to the changes/updates to the issues we have with the time zone support/add-on.

I too am eagerly awaiting the solutions and I always try to test them within 12 hours upon receiving them from Hoang.

Keep an eye out for this thread so you can check out an updates the WPMU DEV team posts.

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey @ilanaguttman,

Was wondering if you made any headway in this dept? Are you working w/ Janine on figuring out a solution? Have you tested it yet?

Still waiting to hear back from Hoang on the issues I posted earlier but I know that he is quite busy with lots of other projects. Hopefully he will have some time soon to take a look at this.

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey @hoang Ngo,

Was wondering if there are any solutions to the below issue yet?

I have ran some further tests and discovered another issue.

Service Provider A set their time zone to Los Angeles. They said they can work on Monday from 9 pm to 11 pm.

User A set their time zone to New York. They look up Service Provider A in the system and see that Service Provider A is available to work on Monday from 12 am to 3 am.

While the time zone conversion in numbers works fine (adding 3 hours for the time difference), the logic behind this is not working.

User A should see that Service Provider A is available to work on Tuesday from 12 am to 3 am, not on Monday.

When the time zone conversions cross into another day it needs to be reflected in the system that it is a new day as well.

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Judah

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey @vaughan,

Was wondering if the Appointments+ timezone request is still “under consideration” by the WPMU DEV team?

The original post is nearly a year old and there have only been minor improvements/workarounds done (most of them within the past 6 months).

I know @hoang Ngo has been working on this and has done a terrific job but I was wondering if there is any way for either him or other devs to dedicate more time to this feature? I have made multiple posting in the PRO area and no one has gotten back to me at all.

If you could provide me an update on this feature request and how close it is to being considered, it would really help me with my long term commitment to this plugin.

Thank you,

Judah

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Judah,

The timezones feature request is actually on the todo list, as you have seen, it has not been a simple customization, and has been quite complex, Hoang has done some great work on this, and we will be considering this in a future update (I can’t say how long though) The main developer is actually working on a rewrite of the plugin to make it a lot more flexible as the majority of users these days tend to want to use the plugin for something it wasn’t initially designed for, so the flexibility just wasn’t there. We are hoping to address all these in a future update. So once the developer has completed the rewrite & added the new flexibility to the plugin itself, the timezones will certainly be addressed and included once we have this all planned out.

So for now, we can only use the customizations & code that Hoang has provided, but be assured, these features & changes will eventually be included in the main plugin, but as of this time I can’t give any ETA on when the new plugin will be completed.

Hope this helps

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey @vaughan,

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. I agree with you that everyone at WPMU and @hoang Ngo have done a great job thus far on working with the issues and getting fixes in place. Kudos!

once the developer has completed the rewrite & added the new flexibility to the plugin itself, the timezones will certainly be addressed and included once we have this all planned out.

Do you have an estimate? As in 1, 6 12, 24 months? I am not going to hold you to what you quite but I need some kind of an idea as to when to somewhat expect an update so I can make the decision if its worth me sticking with WPMU or moving on to a different software/plugin.

This is a core feature to my website and I need to have some guideline as to when this will potentially be fixed. I can’t sit in the dark and hope that it gets done ASAP without any real idea as to when the changes will be implemented.

I don’t mean to be rude and demanding rather I am just trying to gain a better understanding of when to expect some changes.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

I honestly can’t say, it will certainly be this year that’s for sure, but I can’t say whether it will be in the first half or 2nd half. I’ll see if I can get a rough time frame from the developer in our next meeting, but I can’t make any guarantees & I wouldn’t want to say 3 months or 4 months and then have everyone disappointed.

Hope this helps

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Judah,

Sorry, I don’t have any news on this as of yet, i’ll try to find out again for you. But i’m not a developer just support so I don’t have any influence in that regard. i’ll do my best to find out something though.

Sorry, I can’t be more positive on this, I understand everyones frustration with waiting.

Thanks

• Judah
    • New Recruit

Hey @LARYM DESIGN,

I do not work for WPMU but I have not heard back on this feature. As far as I know, it’s on a list of things to do eventually.

It has been almost a year since I started using their software but there has not been any success re the timezone issue.

I hope they begin working on it soon.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello,

I’ve spoken to the developer about this feature and it’s still not 100% sure feature to be implemented – so I can’t give any exact ETA on this. I’m sorry I don’t have better news for everyone here. If plans will change for Times Zones in Appointments, you will be the first to get this info.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• on65acres
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I read here that you can add this code to the functions.php file and adjust your time zone to yours

// ADD custom code inside appointment confirmation

function my_app_function($script) {

$test = date_i18n(‘m/d/Y’, $appointments->start); //’12/13/2014′; // NEED VARIABLE

$appt_date = ’12/13/2014′; // NEED VARIABLE

$appt_time = ’14:00′; // NEED VARIABLE

$add = ‘<style>.appointments-confirmation-wrapper div.wtb-ew-v1 span{ display:block !important;width: auto !important;}</style>

<label>

<span style=”clear:both;”>Confirm Your Time Zone</span>

<div class=”wtb-ew-v1″>

<script src=”http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event_widget.js?h=8&md=’. $appt_date .’&mt=’. $appt_time .’&ml=0.50&sts=0&sln=0&wt=ew-lt”></script><i>Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com</i><noscript>Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com</noscript><script>window[wtb_event_widgets.pop()].init()</script>

</div>

</label>

‘;

return $script.$add;

}

add_filter( ‘app_additional_fields’, ‘my_app_function’ );

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi on65acres

As Kasia Swiderska said, we are not 100% sure that this feature will be implemented and I’m afraid, I can’t give any ETA for this either. If our developers plans to include this feature, it won’t take very long. So please keep your plugins updated so you get it first if our developers work on this and include in future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.