Appoinments+ Not allowing Apointments to be set after update

After selecting a service and date, the plug -in will not allow for a time to be chosen so that an appointment can be made.

Please help! ASAP! PLEASE.

Thank you so much in advance!!

• Ivan Shulev

Hey dolce_jolie ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

When I load your site I can see the following error:

jquery.js?ver=1.12.3:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: a[href*=#]:not([href=#])

This is due to WordPress 4.5 incorporating jQuery version 1.12 (it was 1.11 before) and this version is a bit more strict to bad coding.

I assume this is happening from a theme/plugin and when jQuery encounters this issue, it stops executing code afterwards, which leads to the Appointments issue you are experiencing.

I would ask you to do a plugin conflict test - disable all other plugins except Appointments, switch to a default WordPress theme (for example TwentySixteen) and see if the problem is still there.

If it isn't then you can start enabling plugins one by one until you determine the culprit. It could also be from your theme so test after switching back to it as well.

You could download jQUery 1.11.3 and place it in your /wp-includes/js/jquery/ folder as a temporary fix, but this will happen with the next WordPress update again.

https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.3.js for the download.

I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.