Appoinments+ not displaying some services on weekly calendar

I am setting a new set of appointments, the full day ones appear on the calendar correctly, but the half day appointments do not show.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Mike Anderson

I have checked the Pre Primary service. The duration of that service is set for 270 mins, that means 4.5 hours. But in working hours section, you set the time from 8.30 to 12.00, that means 3.5 hours. That's why nothing was seen in the calendar.

I have set the working hours till 1pm and now it works. Please check and let me know. And do the same for other providers' working hours as well :slight_smile:

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Thanks Ash, so the two have to match?

Not exactly, but the working hours must be equal or greater than the service time, otherwise it's illogical :slight_smile:

If I had a second service provider that overlapped on pre-primary to total the minutes required. Would the selection show up then?

Overlapping is not a problem. You can have two services or providers for a service and offer in a same time.

The problem was, if your service is 2 hours and your working hour is 1 hour, how can you server? So the system didn't show anything in cal :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.