Appointment+

Dear Support,

Questions regarding Google calendar integration:
I do not quite understand the synchronisation of my service provider's individual calendars with appointments plus.

1) I want customers to be able to schedule appointments for several staff members. When customers book an appointment, each staff member's availability has to show up, based on a syntonisation of appointments plus with the service provider's (ever changing) personal google calendars. First of all: How come I select only 'one' calendar when setting up? (Appointment Settings/Google calendar settings)

2) Then: The calendar seems to be broken. I've setup my private calendar as a test, which is pretty booked in real life. In your application it shows available all the times when I pretend to be a customer wanting to book an appointment with me as a service provider. This does not seem right. For example, I just booked an appointment tomorrow over lunch (where I know I will be busy in a meeting). Your app just showed it as available and put a double booking in there.
So how does it work?
I am afraid that I have to cancel my subscription if this feature is not working properly...

Hope you can help, I had high hopes in your product,

Thank you

• Rupok

Hi Joachim Junghanss, hope you had a wonderful day.

I am not sure if I understood your query properly. Can you please help me understand it better? I can help you better if I understand it properly.

1) I want customers to be able to schedule appointments for several staff members.

Do you want that your customers will be able to make appointment with different service provider at the same time slot? Well, theoretically it's not possible because, suppose, your site provides dental services and you have multiple provider for that dental service. Now at a certain time, a customer can't take service from two providers. But if he wants to choose service provider and different provider at different time, that is obviously possible.

each staff member's availability has to show up, based on a syntonisation of appointments plus with the service provider's (ever changing) personal google calendars

Each provider's availability will show up according to his working hours set in Appointments Settings and his availability upon other appointments. Suppose a provider works from 10AM to 6PM everyday. And one customer already made an appointment on Sunday 11AM. So other customers can choose any time between 10AM to 6PM except 11AM Sunday.

How come I select only 'one' calendar when setting up?

Can you please elaborate a little more?

I just booked an appointment tomorrow over lunch (where I know I will be busy in a meeting)

This is not normal. When your provider creates an event in his calendar, then that appointment should be synced in your website and that time slot should not be available. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.