Appointment booking plugin

Hi,

i need to integrate elements of this with another plugin custom post form i will be using it to book ads on my website + here's what i need to do:

1. replace service providers with a field called locations ( i need services per location) -- it would be great if i could use the existing field in my original form to select this (it controls where the ad is posted)

2. Allow only 1 service type per day (remove the timeslots that appear on the form)

3. Allow for price exceptions based on dates (e.g. reduce prices by 20% between dates)

can you help me do this?

• Brian Purkiss

Unfortunately this question is a little beyond the scope of support we offer here.

We have to draw a line between what is "support" and what is "custom". Think of support as helping you implement our product in any of the ways it's meant to "out of the box". Custom work would be anything additional that the plugin doesn't do by default.

It's tricky, and believe me, we'd love to be able to code every single feature/product/customization requested, but it's not possible.

So, if we can support you in using this plugin on your site as it currently exists, we're more than happy to do so, but if you need a custom plugin or modifications we don't have the manpower to assist on that. If you are willing to pay someone to develop this, you should take a look at the WPMU Job Board or Tweaky.

Sorry that I could not be of further assistance. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!