Appointment+ Buddypress Empty Profile, Fatal Error and location not working

Hi Guys,

I have deactivated as many plugins as I can but not changed Theme as I do not want to lose any work on this by theme change. So please DO NOT change theme. I have granted access.

At profile Appointment page for service provider I get following error :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function _appointments_get_view_path() in /home/..../wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 3675

Also I have tried setting up locations add-on but here I get no location options at the location settings tabs in backend...

I'm trying to get Appointments+ up and running showing service provider booking options and their calendar at buddypress profiles - also locations options working but currently no luck :slight_frown:

Please take a look and see if you might be able to get me up and running.

In advance thanks.

BR

• Nastia

Hello Henrik Milo , I hope all is well!

At profile Appointment page for service provider I get following error :
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function _appointments_get_view_path() in /home/..../wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 3675

Would you please share a link to this page, I can't replicate this error anywhere on your site. Since you mentioned that you deactivate plugins, would you please activate them one by one to find which one is causing this fatal error?

Also I have tried setting up locations add-on but here I get no location options at the location settings tabs in backend...

I can confirm the same happening on my site a well and I've reported this to our developers. Once there is an update.

I'm trying to get Appointments+ up and running showing service provider booking options and their calendar at buddypress profiles -

By default, BuddyPress users can see their appointments as a client:

If I understood you correctly , you wish to add appointments shortcodes to BuddyPress profile page. This is out of the box what the Appointments+ plugin can provide. I searched for a solution, but as it looks this is complex and it requires custom coding.

This is out of a scope that we can provide in our forums. If you are not familiar with PHP, please feel free to post a new job in Jobs & Pros section, so a skilful developer can do this for you.

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Henrik Milo

I received the info that the providers can edit their own appointment settings on their buddypress profiles if set up - see attached picture for the setup part.

For testing I made the user WPMUDEV but cannot share the pw public here - If you log in with this user then go to:
    ...com/members/wpmudev/appointments/appointment-settings/

Then you will get error and see that its all empty - also here:
    ...com/members/wpmudev/appointments

In advance thx,

BR

• Nastia

Hello Henrik Milo , I hope all is well!

I have an update from the developers regarding the Locations add-on. Please download the attached app-locations-service_locations.php file here.

Navigate to replace file:
    wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/pro/includes/addons/ and replace the exisiting file with the one here.

This will fix the location add-on.

As for the Fatal error, I've created an account on your site to test it and I can see the issue now, thank you for the explanation.

I was able to replicate the same error on my site as well and I have reported this as a bug to our developers. Once there is an update I will posted it right here.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Panos

Hi Henrik Milo ,

Could you please replace files:
    wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php
    and
    wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/helpers.php

with the files attached accordingly?

If you do not feel comfortable replacing these fiels please let us know so we can replace them for you. In such case we would need you to provide ftp and admin access. You can send that info privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question?" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

Thanks!
    Panos

• Henrik Milo

Thanks for the update on this pending issue.

I followed instructions and now I can set the working hours and its being reflected in the calendar but now the "exceptional working hours" and "my holidays" does not trigger a calendar input.

Also the "My appointments as provider" is still empty and no ping to provider on pending booking or info of bookings.

It means service providers can now set working hours - but no exceptions or holidays and they are not able to see bookings, approve/cancel these or contact client as no info on bookings.

In advance thanks,

Br

• Panos

Hello Henrik Milo ,

the "exceptional working hours" and "my holidays" does not trigger a calendar input.

Do you mean what you set on the "Exceptions" tab? In this case could you please confirm that you are settings exceptions for the proper Provider and that the calendar you see in front page is for the same provider?

"My appointments as provider" is still empty and no ping to provider on pending booking or info of bookings.

I can't replicate this, it's working fine on my installation for both BuddyPress and admin profile page. Do you see this empty at both? I would need to have a closer look at this one could you please provide admin and ftp access? You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question?" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

no ping to provider on pending booking or info of bookings

Only admins receive the notification email.

Providers receive a confirmation notification when Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required is set in Appontments > Settings > Notifications tab and option Allow service provider confirm own appointments is set at Appontments > Settings > Accessibility tab. This notification is sent when changing status to confirmed though.

If you want a notification to be sent to Providers when a new Appointment is booked I have attached a mu-plugin which you can upload at your mu-plugins folder.

Thanks!
    Panos

• Henrik Milo

Hi Panos,

I have send the contact mail with info - Please let me know if more is needed on this.

"My appointments as provider" is still empty and not possible to accept pending requests

Here is link to frontend case:
    https://........com/members/henrik-milo/appointments/

The "exceptional working hours" and "my holidays" does not trigger a calendar input.

I can see in backend a calendar popup which I can use when selecting the field and believe to remember the same was in frontend. Very difficult to ensure common users to write right syntax without.
    Here is link to frontend: https://........com/members/henrik-milo/appointments/appointment-settings/

Input form for "My working hours" looks really hopeless in relation to styling - as you can see on link. I use buddyforms in other cases and have other tabs for inputs by theme or plugins which looks much nicer. Do you have some better styling template for the form somewhere?

Here is link: https://........com/members/henrik-milo/appointments/appointment-settings/

If seeing profile from another user then no Appointment tab

Currently only provider can see appointment tab on his own profile. If looking at another user then no Appointment tab - other users should be able to see booking calendar from a providers profile and be able to book - of course not the settings but the booking calendar. How can I archive this?

In advance thanks,

Br Milo

• Henrik Milo

Hi Panos,

"My appointments as provider" is still empty and not possible to accept pending requests

Now it's not empty after settings save and It's possible to confirm booking but link to client does not work and it is not possible for client nor provider to cancel appointments. When selecting appointments in the menu it shows blank screen and not default first subtab.

The menu and top right profile dash got corrupted

It seems to work in safari but now corrupted in chrome and firefox. When selecting appointments from the top right corner profile dash the profile menu becomes 2 lines instead of 1 with a more tab and then not possible to see the profile dash when selecting the top right profile dash - it just links directly to the profile instead of showing view profile, logout and navigation menu. Also the widget in sidebar of a profile is just empty - should be showing post carrousel. It seems as something conflicted with some theme functionality. The menu on this is now very unstable. Note: custom setup is done from wplms-customizer pluign php files.

The "exceptional working hours" and "my holidays" does not trigger a calendar input.

Backend shows these calendar inputs - but still not at frontend - the users have no idea how to syntax write this.

Input form for "My working hours" looks really hopeless in relation to styling - as you can see on link. I use buddyforms in other cases and have other tabs for inputs by theme or plugins which looks much nicer. Do you have some better styling template for the form somewhere?

This looks fine now.

If seeing profile from another user then no Appointment tab

No appointment tab with booking calendar at the provider if another user looks at provider profile. Currently no appointment tab.

WPMUDEV_App_Provider_Notification.php plugin gives warnings

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/......../public_html/......../wp-content/mu-plugins/................_Provider_Notification.php:106) in /home/......../public_html/......../wp-content/plugins/buddyforms-premium/BuddyForms.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/......../public_html/......../wp-content/mu-plugins/........_Provider_Notification.php:106) in /home/......../public_html/......../wp-content/themes/......../includes/func.php on line 399

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/......../public_html/......../wp-content/mu-plugins/........_Provider_Notification.php:106) in /home/......../public_html/......../wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

Br Milo

• Panos

Thanks for the feedback Henrik Milo !

When clicking on the "Appointments" menu you should be now seeing the My appointments as provider page.

Tab "My appointments as provider" doesn't seem to have a cancellation button. It would be a nice and really useful feature. This though is quite complex to do through our support forum so I would suggest posting this in our Features & Feedback forum.

"The menu and top right profile dash got corrupted"
    You mean the one in the following screenshot?

Could you please provide further information on this,like which page should I visit to see this.

"The "exceptional working hours" and "my holidays" does not trigger a calendar input."
    In my testing site these work correctly. Do you use any plugin for minification? Could you run a plugin conflict test (deactivate all other plugins) for this one or allow me to do one? I see scripts loaded on page but not working, so I would like to check if there is a conflict with any other plugin.

Kind regards,
    Panos

• Henrik Milo

When clicking on the "Appointments" menu you should be now seeing the My appointments as provider page.

I confirm this.

Tab "My appointments as provider" doesn't seem to have a cancellation button. It would be a nice and really useful feature. This though is quite complex to do through our support forum so I would suggest posting this in our Features & Feedback forum.

Ok I will apply as I see it as a mandatory workflow function

"The menu and top right profile dash got corrupted"
    You mean the one in the following screenshot?

Yes It was that one but now I cannot reproduce the menu issues in either firefox or chrome. Just ignore this one.

"The "exceptional working hours" and "my holidays" does not trigger a calendar input."
    In my testing site these work correctly. Do you use any plugin for minification? Could you run a plugin conflict test (deactivate all other plugins) for this one or allow me to do one? I see scripts loaded on page but not working, so I would like to check if there is a conflict with any other plugin.

I confirm you can do the conflict test to find issue so the calendar can get working. Please active exactly same plugins after.

BR Milo

• Nastia

Hello Henrik Milo , I trust you are well today!

I visited your site and see that the Exceptional working days can be set from the front end, and they are working when set from the Appointments > Settings.

While testing your site I found that the plugins Plugin Organizer and
    Newscodes are blocking the calendar drop down date selection. But exceptional working dates are working. Please check the "plugin_support" service provider's settings.

Let me know how it went.

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Henrik Milo

Hi Nastia,

I disabled plugin organiser and newscodes - also cleared cache and checked cloudflare dev mode - still no calendar date selection but only regular input field - I tried with plugin support account and other accounts also as well as with chrome and safari. I can see you have selected some dates but only as "2016-11-21,2016-11-22,2016-11-23,2016-11-24" - still no calendar dropdown input selector.

Please check - I will leave the plugins disabled.

BR

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.