Appointment Capacity Not Working

I have my clients site setup for one service and the capacity is 4 people. She had one person book the 7am slot and now it is blacked out despite the capacity that I have set.

Where can I check the troubleshoot this?

The site is:

http://www.oxsalon.com/members

• aristath

Hello there @geraldine_convento, I hope you're well today!

I have my clients site setup for one service and the capacity is 4 people. She had one person book the 7am slot and now it is blacked out despite the capacity that I have set.

Where can I check the troubleshoot this?

I'm afraid I'll have to take a closer look at your installation and try to figure this one out...

Could you please send me your admin credentials so that I may take a look at your installation and the plugin settings?

Send an email to aristath at incsub dot com
    - Include a link to this thread so that I may track this issue more effectively
    - Include your admin credentials (user/pass). Please note that if this a multisite installation I'll need superadmin.
    - Include a link to your site's login page

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

I just found the answer to your issue... actually the plugin developer pointed me to the right direction (Thanks Hakan!)

If you go to Appointments => Settings => FAQ there's a question there:
    I want to accept more than one appointment applications for each time slot. Entering higher numbers in "capacity" field in Services tab does not work. Why?
    If you click on it you'll see this answer:
    Please note that Appointments+ is designed for one-to-one appointments, that is, one service provider serving a single client at a time and to manage available workforce. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. You have two alternatives to achieve this:
    a) Use dummy service providers
    b) Add these codes in functions.php and modify as required:

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id, $worker_id ) {
        return 10;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 3 );

Please also note that this is a kind of "hack" and when you have more than one service provider, this function may not work as expected in regards to working hours, as "virtual" providers will not be bound to working hours of existing providers.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.