Appointment+ choose service provider before the service

I want to allow my clients to choose a service provider and only then choose available services.
I also would like to show services as radio buttons instead of the dropdown if it's possible.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Konceptas A/S,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Both this goals would require some custom coding, changing plugin files so I've moved this thread to our "Features and Feedback" section as a feature request. If more members of our community will vote for such feature, our developers might add it to the plugin in future.

However, for service provider/service selection there might a workaround. I've attached a zip file to this post. Inside it there's a MU plugin with some custom JavaScript (jQuery code) that seem to be doing the trick on my test setup. Feel free to test and use it if it proves to work for you as well.

To apply it to your site do as follows:

- download an attached .zip file and extract it to your local drive
    - access the site via FTP or cPanel file manager
    - upload the "app-service-after-provider-selection.php" file from inside zip archive to the "/wp-content/mu-plugins" folder of your site (your WP install on server).

If there's no "mu-plugins" folder inside "wp-content", just create an empty one.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam