Appointment Configuration Help

I have TWO locations and ONE barber. The one barber has different working hours (obviously) and needs his appointments to sync to one GCAL if possible.

The barber works in one location on weekends and another on weekdays, he offers the same services at each location. The calendars need to show times to book for the weekend at one location, and the weekdays free at the other. Sounds simple, but proving tricky.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ian,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

This is quite a specific setup and I think we will need different approach than then one you're using right now.
    Since this will change much of your current Appointments+ settings I would suggest creating a backup before proceeding, just to stay on the safe side.

Here's the setup that should do the trick:
    - Since you are using same services there's no need to setup duplicate ones, create only one instance of each service.
    - As there are different working times we do need two providers since working times are provider specific.
    - Instead of using providers as providers we should set them as the location instead, and disable locations add-on.
    So create two new users, ADDRESS_ONE and ADDRESS_TWO which you will use as providers.
    - Set ADDRESS_ONE working time for weekdays and ADDRESS_TWO to weekends.
    - Assign each service to both of them
    - In each WP profile configure GCal sync to same calendar
    - Last thing now is to adjust your shortcode and instead of location selector set your providers.

I tested this on my end as well and believe it should accomplish what you are after.

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ian,

I hope you're well today!

I tried to check your site but I wasn't able to access it. It seems it's currently being redirected to some local domain which I cannot reach from outside. Did you change the setup meanwhile or should I take some special steps to access it (backend, using credentials that you provided during the chat)?

Alternatively, could you tell me exact configuration of the fields that you're using (I"m assuming you're using some additional fields there) so I could try to replicate this on my end?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.