Appointment confirmation and payment problem

Here is the layout of my appointments page:

We would love to schedule a time to come and help you with whatever your specific needs are.  Let us assist you in setting up a time when we will be working in your area that would work best for you.
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>[app_services autorefresh="1" ajax="1"]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_service_providers member="0" select="Select a Therapist" empty_option="Select a Therapist" autorefresh="1" ajax="1"]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_monthly_schedule require_provider="1" worker="0" required_message="Please select a Therapist to see the schedule" autorefresh="1" ajax="1"]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_pagination month="1" ajax="1"]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_confirmation autorefresh="1" ajax="1"][app_paypal ajax="1" autorefresh="1"]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Here is the link to this page:
http://www.backontrackmassagetherapy.net/make-an-appointment/

Note that the appointment confirmation sections remains in place, the payment button has a completely different style, and there is a jquery error that the appointments object does not exist. Please advise? Thanks.

Also, in an older version, we were able to send the customer str8 to the paypal page from the confirmation button and now that doesn't work. Is that still possible to skip the payment confirmation button and go str8 to payment?

FYI, just updated to the latest version as well. 2.02

Also, I just added the ajax="1" just for giggles and there is no change.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Laura,

It looks like your theme is affecting the button look, can you try adding this CSS code to override it and make it look like rest of the buttons:

input[type="submit"].app_submit_btn {
        background: #68a6a6;
        border: none;
        text-shadow: none;
        font-family: 'Lato', "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    }

If your theme doesn't have custom CSS field, then you may wish to use a child theme or a plugin like this one for this additional CSS. That way you're protected when you come to upgrade.

Also, in an older version, we were able to send the customer str8 to the paypal page from the confirmation button and now that doesn't work. Is that still possible to skip the payment confirmation button and go str8 to payment?

Hmm, as far as I remember app_paypal shortcode was always needed in order to show the button and pay for the appointment, did you perhaps had some custom script that modified the behaviour of the plugin?

Also, I just added the ajax="1" just for giggles and there is no change.

AJAX was never a highly requested option and it continued having issues so it was actually removed from 2.0 and adding AJAX attribute to shortcode will no longer work.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.