Appointment+ Display calendar up to 12months in advance so clients can book a wedding video

Interested in getting appointments + plugin to work, I would like booking clients to check my calender and apply for a booking up to 12 months in advance. Also as with photographers I would be out all day but cant seem to book a slot any more than 150mins. Sorry for some reason plugin is not in your drop down list, and would be grateful for any help or advice.

• maxaud
    • The Crimson Coder

Have you tried adjusting the settings in the backend?

There is one that is titled: "Appointment limit (days)"
    This is the maximum number of days from today that a client can book an appointment. Defaults to 30.

As for the duration a user can select, you can apply your own value via this filter:
    $k_max = apply_filters( 'app_selectable_durations', 5 );

So create a function like below and add it to your theme's functions.php file:

function adjust_app_app_selectable_durations( $value ){
        $value = 10;
        return $value;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_selectable_durations', 'adjust_app_app_selectable_durations', 99, 1 );

Change the number 10 to a multiplier of the minimum duration set in the backend.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings markshipperley,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

It appears that maxaud has given you the custom code to fix this up for your own specific purpose.

Please let us know how it works out for you.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.