Appointment + does not let me book an appointment

Hi there

After the plugin update it seems to be impossible to book an appointment. Whenever I click on the slot I want to make a booking, the link seems inactive and nothing happens.

Was there a change in shortcode or is there any other reason, why this does not work anymore? It worked perfectly before the update of the plugin.

Original Post is here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/shortcode-worker-after-update-not-working

Thanks and best regards
Manuel

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Manuel,

I had a look at your Praxis Brig: Termin buchen page and this page is missing [app_confirmation] and this is something that was always required for bookings to work.

Another page you have is Make an Appointment, this one has multiple instances of same shortcode inside the page, and if you check this page from backend you can see the message that using same shortcodes like this can cause problems.

Can you make sure that all your appointments page use [app_confirmation] shortcode and that they don't have duplicate shortcodes added.

If the issue is still there after that please let us know which exactly page are you looking at.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.