I have the plugin working and made a couple services and providers.
Then I made a couple appointments and selected a service and a person.
Changed the status from pending to confirmed manually and the email notification went out to the user's email and it had the incorrect "Requested Service:" it was the second service available instead first service available.
So then I checked the service provider email for the pending confirmation email and it had the incorrect requested service as well.
However, in the appointment information on the admin area i has the correct requested service.
Also, when I attempted to change the service in the admin area the price did not change to the new service's price.(I feel this should change automatically.)