Appointment+ email notification requested service info is incorrect

I have the plugin working and made a couple services and providers.
Then I made a couple appointments and selected a service and a person.
Changed the status from pending to confirmed manually and the email notification went out to the user's email and it had the incorrect "Requested Service:" it was the second service available instead first service available.

So then I checked the service provider email for the pending confirmation email and it had the incorrect requested service as well.

However, in the appointment information on the admin area i has the correct requested service.

Also, when I attempted to change the service in the admin area the price did not change to the new service's price.(I feel this should change automatically.)

Thanks

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey there,

I just tested it out and you are right, the email got problem. In my case the third listed service was used instead of the first one I selected. Let me pass this onto Hakan, our developer. Good catch

Also, when I attempted to change the service in the admin area the price did not change to the new service's price.(I feel this should change automatically.)

That did be nice to have

• Hakan

Hi,

Thanks for pointing our this. Service and provider names are corrected in the emails in the just released 1.0.3 version.

By "the price" do you mean prices of the already taken appointments? If you mean this, no they should not change, because they are already ordered with the old price. If you don't mean this, can you elaborate?

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Jacob

That makes since about the price I guess since it was doing the first issue it was confusing me on the prices.

I think what I was saying was a scenario where the user makes an appointment so it is pending(or service provider changed it to confirmed) and then the user calls the service provider and the user would like to change the service from a to b. So as the service provider I change it but I also have to change the price manually.
    My users do not have the ability to register to manage their appointments all done on provider side(minus the initial submission)

If any of that makes any sense what so ever LOL.

Thanks for the update on this I will try it out this week and weekend see how the update is.

Thanks

• Hakan

Hi,

Yes it makes sense But there is a difference of your and my understanding of "manual editing".

If you change the service manually you can also set the price manually at the same time. If I fix the price based on the selected service there, then you cannot apply a special price for a certain customer. Suppose that you made a bargain with the customer, how will you note the customer about the new price in the new confirmation email?

I believe manual editing should be as free as possible. It is exceptional and there must be almost no limitations there. Please note that for the same reason manual editing does not check if that time slot is free or not.

Cheers,
    Hakan