appointment+ errors and enhancements

Installed Appointment+ today and it works fairly well but I am seeing some errors and oddities.
1. Anytime I save something in the admin screen of Wordpress, I get an error line:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for Appointments::save_post() in /home/pos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 685
This will show up 20 or 30 times at the top of the page. If I hit the Dashboard to reload, they go away.
2. I entered the shortcode [app_monthly_schedule} into a page of just text and it blew away all the formatting. All carriage returns disappeared and all the text ran together on the page. I took the shortcode out and the page resumed its normal formatting.
3. If I choose the month or two month view, the date at the top of both calendars reads "Our Schedule for January 1970". I switched to a one week view and the date shows correctly for this week.
4. Would love to see this calendar sync with my google calendar to see what I have marked as busy and not offer those times on the calendar. As an example, cVita appointment scheduler can do this.
5. Service Provider names in the dropdown box shows my email instead of my name. Verified my name and email were correct in the Wordpress Users.
Suggestions?
Thanks.

• PC

I entered the shortcode [app_monthly_schedule} into a page of just text and it blew away all the formatting. All carriage returns disappeared and all the text ran together on the page. I took the shortcode out and the page resumed its normal formatting.

I tested that live on my lab site http://appointmentsplus.wpdemo.in/test/ and could not replicate it. Could you please double check the formatting and ensure that the shortcode was setup correctly ? Also can you please try that with the default theme to see if you can replicate the issue ?

If I choose the month or two month view, the date at the top of both calendars reads "Our Schedule for January 1970". I switched to a one week view and the date shows correctly for this week.

By this are you referring to wrong dates being shown when you create a page like this : http://appointmentsplus.wpdemo.in/make-an-appointment-4/

Would love to see this calendar sync with my google calendar to see what I have marked as busy and not offer those times on the calendar. As an example, cVita appointment scheduler can do this.

This is a really nice suggestion and I would take this up to our lead developer of the plugin.

Service Provider names in the dropdown box shows my email instead of my name. Verified my name and email were correct in the Wordpress Users.
    Suggestions?

I would need to test this one and get back to you.

Anytime I save something in the admin screen of Wordpress, I get an error line:
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for Appointments::save_post() in /home/pos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 685
    This will show up 20 or 30 times at the top of the page. If I hit the Dashboard to reload, they go away.

I am going to consult our lead developer on this one too.

Cheers
    PC