appointment + for room bookings

Hi,

Am I right in assuming that appointment+ isn'r really suitable for booking like in a B&B, i.e. you book a number of days and it blocks those out? I seemed to recall that WPMUDEV were thinking about a 'full' booking system - do you know what status that is?

If not (I don't expect WPMUDEV staff to answer this part, but to the general community) what are viable 'full' booking systems for WP (doesn't need payments, just reservations) that work well on Multi-Site

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@ROIBOT

Hi there, we have two new plugins in the works bookings+ as you mentioned and another that i cant talk about right now. Lets just say things are looking up. As far as eta's go i will have to use the standard no comment here as we dont give them simply to avoid dissapointments the best i can give is "near future"

Regarding other systems i will take a look round to see whats available as an interim measure.

Cheers

Tom

• Fullworks
    • The Bug Hunter

As far as eta's go i will have to use the standard no comment here as we dont give them simply to avoid dissapointments

I understand that, however for a bit of outline planning I need some sort of feel - which you wouldn't want to put public, however I have opened my e-mail address on my profile, if you feel inclined to send me a private no commitment guess and obviously interested in Alpha testing :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ROIBOT,

Knock, Knock - Housekeeping --> Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.