appointment+ formatting and confirmation not displaying

On my appointments + page the show available times buttons has some strange formatting and the confirmation button doesn't display.

I realize it may be my theme, but I am hoping that you can help me. Support for the theme is a bit weak.

http://freshwebdesign.ca/czechrose/bookings2/

I am also having a challenge with marketpress. Not sure if I need to have a separate question for that. Here is the error message I get on my product page.

http://freshwebdesign.ca/czechrose/store/products/relaxing-massage/

Warning: include(/home/freshweb/public_html/czechrose/wp-content/themes/thebeautysalon2/templates/product.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/freshweb/public_html/czechrose/wp-content/themes/thebeautysalon2/elderberry/EB_Blueprint.class.php on line 514

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/freshweb/public_html/czechrose/wp-content/themes/thebeautysalon2/templates/product.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/freshweb/public_html/czechrose/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/gcal:.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/zend/library') in /home/freshweb/public_html/czechrose/wp-content/themes/thebeautysalon2/elderberry/EB_Blueprint.class.php on line 514

• aecnu

Greetings freshweb_cdn,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Testing the page using Firefox or Chrome control+shift+J reveals the error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request) http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=

I have no idea where that is coming from and visiting the site I indeed see where one cannot confirm an appointment.

With that said, it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict there and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven/Twelve theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Ginny,

Thank you for the additional input and proving out the theme issue.

Any ideas on what I can try next. The theme support is not a lot of help. I would really like to use this plugin and marketpress?

Other then changing themes I do not have any other suggestions except perhaps hiring a custom coder to fix the issue with the theme you have.

You could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

If so let me know how it goes.

Digging in further I see it will be a challenge to integrate plugins within the Framework - i.e. it is a Frame Work theme.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.