appointment + is not working properly

hi,
i installed appointment + but its not working properly i think i missed some thing. could you check it please?

http://sama-mc.com/med/book-an-appointment/?wcalendar=1399507200

Do you have an explanation how to add the appointment + to the website page ?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Dia Alhennawi

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

I've just taken a look at this and it doesn't appear there are any errors on the page.

Could you add a new appointment page from pages > add new and switch to the HTML view.

Then add in this code.

<table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_my_appointments]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>[app_services]</td>
    <td>[app_service_providers]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_monthly_schedule]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_pagination month="1"]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_login]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_confirmation]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_paypal]</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

And that should work :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Dia Alhennawi

thank you for your advice i got the Interface but it didnot work please check it.
    http://sama-mc.com/med/book-an-appointment/?app_service_id=2&wcalendar=1383264000&app_provider_id=2

after you select every thing and fill text box and submit not thing happend

i thought its easy to deal with this plugin when i bought it, you did not mention in your videos that its too complected to setup in the website.

please give me easy way to finish it, i dont have much time i have to deliver it to my costumer.

• Dia Alhennawi

thank you jack for reply
    the page looks very messy not like what i expected, comparing with other booking systems interface pages.

1- why this first table?
    ---------------------------
    My Appointments
    Service | Provider | date/time | Status
    No appointments

----------------------------
    2- i want to remove doctor dropdown menu. because no use for customer (each clinic has one doctor)
    3- when i select the clinic it should show the available time table automatically. please check this how well-arranged it is, can i make the my appointment page same? see how simple and well-arrange it is http://demo.birchpress.com/
    4- instead of (select a service) it should be (select a clinic)
    5- after submit it should take me to totally different page saying .. We have received your appointment. Thanks! we will call you back to confirm the appointment
    in the same time it should give a unique ID number , then the clinic will print this ID number on patient ID card so he can use it next time to login and book an appointment without filling all text box again
    6 - instead of (next month) button it should show (next week) button because we are dealing with weeks here.
    Admin side ----
    1- one reception lady will be responsible about all appointments management, she will call the customers to confirm it, i did not see any notification for new appointment in admin side. how admin will guess that there are new appointments waiting for confirmation?
    2- can i make all appointments notifications come to one clear place in admin side and to one email? because as i said one lady will be responsible about all appointments for the medical clinics center

sorry for this long list, but this is what i was expected from your plugin, and this is what i promise my customer.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Dia Alhennawi

Thanks for the additional information.

1: That table is there for the user to see their booked appointments, choose service providers and choose a service.

2: Take out this shortcode from the page [app_service_providers]

3: Sure, change the service shortcode to [app_services autorefresh="1"]

4: This can be translated in the appointment+ .pot file with the poedit program :slight_smile:

5: I'll flag the lead developer on this one for you for his valuable input.

6: Use these shortcodes in place of the monthly schedule ones `[app_schedule]
    [app_schedule add="1"]`

Admin 1: In Appointments > settings, set send email to admin if confirmation is required to "Yes" Under notification settings, this will send an email to the admin, the appointments awaiting confirmation are in Appointments > appointments > pending.

Admin 2: The admin emails will go to the email defined in WordPress wp-admin > settings :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.