Appointment+ issues

Hello,

I have some issues with appointment+ plugin and I need Your help please...

1) The shortcode for services is not displaying in "Make an Appointment Page" so the clients cannot choose desired service. (photo-4)

2) The name of my clients is publicly visible if somebody hovers on the time that the appointment is booked (photo-2). How could I disable the function that makes the labels with their names appearing on hovering?

3) "My Appointments" table is suddenly visible by visitors of website in Buddypress Profile page (photo-1) and in "Make an Appointment" page (photo-3) and only in Google Chrome Browser. How could I fix this?

I have already enabled Grant Support Access and there I give you the links for "Buddypress profile page" and "Make An appointment page". If 500 internal server error appears please try 2-3 times and you will be able to enter my account normally.Thank You!!

• Rupok

Hi Ioannis, hope you had a wonderful day.

1) The shortcode for services is not displaying in "Make an Appointment Page" so the clients cannot choose desired service. (photo-4)

You have custom CSS for hiding Services dropdown in your site. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.
    [image pos="0"]
    I removed that line but its still not updating in front end because of some sort of caching. Do you have any caching installed? Do you have this "display:none" property for "app_services" class written in anywhere else? Your site has huge amount of custom CSS Coding so it's really tough to find out from where this is coming.

2) The name of my clients is publicly visible if somebody hovers on the time that the appointment is booked (photo-2).

Can you provide the link of the page where I can see this live? It can be hidden with custom CSS.

3) "My Appointments" table is suddenly visible by visitors of website in Buddypress Profile page (photo-1) and in "Make an Appointment" page (photo-3) and only in Google Chrome Browser

Is it working in all other browsers? Can you provide the link? I went to this page (http://yordomain.gr/massage-therapists/maria/book-appointment/) but it's not showing any name upon hovering.

Please let us know in details. We can troubleshoot better if we have more details. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Ioannis

Hello Rupok,

The issues that are remaining are:

1) I don't know how that resolved but the clients' names do not any more appear at the time slots only the time appears on hovering. But just in case could you please give me a code so nothing appears on hovering at the time slots? Clients names are personal data and if the they appear again I will have a problem, so I would prefer nothing to appear on hovering at the time slots.

2) Just "My Appointments" table appears for the visitor's without data in it. But this table shouldn't be visible by website's visitors. It's not professional from my side. The links are:
    http://mydomain.xx/massage-therapists/maria/book-appointment/
    and
    http://mydomain.xx/make-an-appointment/
    It appears only in Google Chrome and I do not know if the same happens with safari. I do not have an ipad so I am not able to test it. In mozzilla and internet explorer it is not visible by the clients as it should.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Ioannis,

1) I don't know how that resolved but the clients' names do not any more appear at the time slots only the time appears on hovering. But just in case could you please give me a code so nothing appears on hovering at the time slots? Clients names are personal data and if the they appear again I will have a problem, so I would prefer nothing to appear on hovering at the time slots.

Did you made any modifications to the plugin code maybe? I can see the issue, thou I'm unable to find it in the plugin code (but I'm not developer so I might missed it).
    Please try this code:

<?php

add_action('wp_footer','wpmudev_remove_busy_title');

function wpmudev_remove_busy_title() {
    	?>
    <script>
    	jQuery('.app_timetable_cell.busy').removeAttr( 'title' );
    </script>
    	<?php
    }

add it as MU plugin http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

2) Just "My Appointments" table appears for the visitor's without data in it. But this table shouldn't be visible by website's visitors.

There is no My Appointments table for visitors on both pages - on http://mydomain.xx/make-an-appointment/ it shows only for logged in user, but not for visitor

That page http://mydomain.xx/massage-therapists/maria/book-appointment/ makes redirect for visitors, so they don't see anything there.
    How do you check those issue, can you provide me exact steps because at the moment Im not able to replicate it on your site.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ioannis

Hello Kasia,

Thank You for the code You gave me, it worked like a charm!!! My Schedule Table appears to the visitors of the website in the User's Profile under "Book an Appointment" tab and in "Make an Appointment Page" and only if visited from Google Chrome. It is empty without data in it but it is not professional from my side to be visible to the clients. If You didn't visit my website from Google Chrome You couldn't see the issue. The time You tried to visit Profile page I was testing a plugin and You were redirected...Sorry about that. The links are: mydomain.xx/massage-therapists/maria/book-appointment and mydomain.xx/make-an-appointment/ .I attach screenshots from website when been visited from Google Chrome so You can check it out.

Thank You!!

• Ash

Hello there

mydomain.xx/massage-therapists/maria/book-appointment shows the appointment is booked by the user maria, not the appointments where maria as a provider. If maria books any appointment as a client, those will be appeared in there.

And mydomain.xx/make-an-appointment/ will show the logged in user's booked appointment. That means, if you are logged in and if you booked any appointment as a client, then those appointments will be there. If you are not logged in, it will still shows your booked appointment, but based on cookie. If you delete cookies or if the cookies are expired, then there won't be any appointment.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Nithin

Hi Ioannis,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Why this happens only in Google Chrome?

I checked this in Firefox and it still shows the exact, as what you see in Chrome. If you are logged out, there won't be tables visible in both the browsers. If logged in, a table is visible with no appointments text. As mentioned by Ash, the table shows the appointments made by the current logged in users, and not of the service provider.

You can find the attached screenshot as seen in Firefox below:

Is there a way to achieve that?

I'm afraid there isn't any out of the box settings in the plugin to achieve this, the plugin was designed to output the table if not appointments were found. I checked the plugin code, and the only way would be to tweak the plugins shortcode in order to display the way you want.

The easiest method would be to rename the text No appointments to an appropriate text, so that users could see you have to make an appointment.

function book_app_change_text( $translated_text, $text, $domain ) {
    	switch ( $translated_text ) {
    		case 'No appointments' :
    			$translated_text = __( 'You Text Here', 'appointments' );
    			break;
    	}
    	return $translated_text;
    }
    add_filter( 'gettext', 'book_app_change_text', 20, 3 );

You can add this in your themes functions.php file, in order to rename the No appointments text, you'll have to replace your text with You Text Here in the above code.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.