(Appointment+) List location in [app_confirmation]

Hi there,

I set up 2 locations in appointment+ and I need the location to be displayed at the [app_confirmation].

Example:
Service name: Hair Cut
Service provider: Ryan
Date and time: 26th February 2015 11:15 am
Lasts (approx): 45 minutes

I tried changing the code listed in https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/list-location-in-app_confirmation but it is not working. When I click on the date and timing on the calendar, it just keeps on loading forever.

Please advice.

Thank you!
Nelson

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Nelson Quek,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I have just tested Ash's code from the thread you provided and can confirm that everything is working fine.
    Have you double checked that you entered the code correctly?

If you want I can check your files and see if everything is in place but I will need FTP access.
    You can send us your details using our contact form and this template:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Nelson Quek
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,

I found out the problem. I didn't enable the service location addon. Because once I did and link the services to locations, it managed to load in [app_confirmation].

Here's the problem:
      I have 2 locations and both location have the same services. If I were to set up a location to a service, this means that I have to create two sets of services.
      Example:
      Hair Cut, Hair Color - Set to Location A
      Hair Cut, Hair Color - Set to Location B

In this case, when customer were to select the services from [app_services], it will show this:
      Hair Cut
      Hair Color
      Hair Cut
      Hair Color

Is there a way to display the location in [app_confirmation] without activating service location add on?

Thank you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.