Appointment Lite wont update to Appointment+

Honestly, I don't even want any of the other plugins or stuff - just the Member2 and Appointments+ plugin. Why can't I just purchase access to these? This is a really silly business model in my opinion.

In any case - right now I need to get Appointment Lite updated to Appointment+ and when I do it via the in-plugin directions it just brings me out of my dashboard and into your WPMU site and tells me the Appointment Lite is already installed and gives no indication on updating it to Appointment+ Full.

This is holding up my development time, which is costing me money. My client has paid for 'buffer' time for testing and bug fixing but I don't really consider this fair as it's your plugin (that you're asking me 50$ a month to use!!) and I'm not in a position to fix it (nor should I be responsible for it).

Please fix, thanks

Alex

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Alex,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. To use the Appointments+ Full version, can you please simply deactivate and delete the current Appointments Lite plugin from your site? And then install the Appointments+ Full version by going to "Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section?

That will install the Full version of this plugin on your site. And after that, you can always update this pro version normally like any other plugins.

When you update this plugin to Full version in this way, all your appointment data should stay because those are stored in the database. Still, I'll suggest you to create a complete backup of your site before this upgradation process so you can always revert back to the current state if anything goes wrong.

Please let us know if you can't upgrade this plugin in the way I described above. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Eve-Marie,

I'm sorry but your comment came blank. Can you please put your comment again so we can understand if you are having any issue and can help you with that?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving your issue (if you have any) as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.