Appointment lower limit setting specific for each Service Provider

Hello,
I'm asking your help in understanding how I could achieve the result described in the title.
I know A+ let me define a single lower limit setting, valid for all service providers.
But I urgently need to set a lower limit for a single service provider, and actually I cannot figure how to do it.
Can you help me show ? Have you got any code snippet I could use ?
Thanks as usual for your valuable help
Kind regards
Antonio

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Antonio,

I'm afraid this is not possible out of the box in the Appointments+. There are only snippets for the services not service provider - https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/customer-lower-limit-per-service#post-922894 (at the moment there is no more snippets that would help with your problem)
    Would lower limit for service instead of provider work for you (if that service would be provided only by that one worker)?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Michael
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

To me this is a huge oversight with the plugin.

Mine, and I'm sure many other businesses have multiple providers who can provide all services. The ability to limit bookings by provider numbers rather than services should be a priority.

• Antonio
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Kasia, thank you for your answer.
    I'll try to set specific services for my provider. But I agree with Michael, this should be a priority in A+ development roadmap.
    Have you got any suggestions on how to make the snipset work in a multisite environment only for a specific website ?
    Kind regards
    Antonio

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Antonio!

I agree that this would make a great feature so I moved this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum already. This will let other members of our community vote for it and if the idea gains significant support our developers will consider adding it to one of the future releases of the plugin.

Have you got any suggestions on how to make the snipset work in a multisite environment only for a specific website ?

I think this would be possible with just a slight addition to the code. All you'd need to do would be to check the current blog ID and then wrap that entire code inside an "IF" statement to trigger it only if specified blog ID is found. Take a look below please:

$the_blog_id = get_current_blog_id();
    if ($the_blog_id == 5) {

// HERE COMES ENTIRE SNIPPET CODE

}

You will want to replace the "5" value with an ID of the site you'd like to apply the snippet to and I think you should be good to go then :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Antonio
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Adam,

thank you for your answer.

Yes, putting the code inside a check for the blog_id will surely work. Not being expert in WP internals I did not know how to get such id.

About the "Features and Feedback" forum, let me express my personal view: actually it's very very hard to have a list of all proposed new features and vote for them, as the forum is a big bucket for all your products. I use A+ plugin in several web sites and I would be very interested in seeing a list for proposed new A+ feature, voting for the features I need more, but I find the forum actually unusable for this porpouse. Other plugin developer companies makes such a list and I find it very very useful.

Talking about A+ take a look for example what is doing one of your main competitor:
    https://support.booking-wp-plugin.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200189331-Feature-Requests
    This is actually very usefull: I can read all proposed items, vote for them or add my own.
    As for A+ I don't know which are the already proposed features and I cannot easily vote for them.
    Just my 2 cents

Thanks again for support

Antonio

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Antonio,

To get blog ID all you need to do is go to Sites > All Sites section in your network admin and hover on the desired blog (or click on it) to see its URL.
    It will look something like this:
    domain.com/wp-admin/network/site-info.php?id=3
    And at the end of that URL you can see that the ID is 3 in above example.

As for the Features & Feedback section, we are aware it's bit complicated finding what you're looking for to see if it's already suggested and we're considering changing that section.

Thanks for your feedback on this :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.