appointment & market place

This seems to be a regular question. I understand I need market to use appointments the way I would like. I have it about 80% there, but I am missing something.

This is for carpet cleaner. The want to select from a list services i.e. clean, scotch guard, restoration etc. They would would like to select more than one service per appointment then book the appointment and pay.

Sometimes I get a add to cart button, others not. The car shows nothing until I Browse product in the cart, select product and book an appointment then it appears in the cart.

Can you walk through the setup, no need for detailed instructions, just a do this then this kind of thing. Should I remove all pages existing and start from scratch.

Ignore the theme, it's not the theme to used, using it to master this appointment thing.

http://2ef.08b.myftpupload.com - Use Make An Appointment

What shoujld the page in the admin look like (example.) I have read the threads,particularly from Heather and things do not seem to work for me.

Sorry to not get it, but I will....

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

• aristath

Hello there @Eddie and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Could you please grant us access to your backend so that we may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Please note that you must have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed on your site to complete the above process.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Eddie,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for granting access!

It looks like you don't have payment set to "Yes" in your general options - you will need to require payment to use it with MarketPress :slight_smile:

Then once you have that set to yes you will see some new options including MarketPress integration options. Set those how you like then make sure you check the "Create an appointment product page" - this creates a new appointments page that looks exactly like the default one except, instead of it being in your "pages", it will be in your "products", as the Appointments will now be treated as products.

Once that is all done, then you will want to link to the new product page instead of your current default appointment page. The new link will look something like:

domain.com/store/products/make-an-appointment

Hope this helps! I've attached some screenshots as well.

Let us know if you still need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Just as confirmation, yes, this will allow them to checkout with multiple appointments at a time :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.