Appointment Misdirect in New Blog Template

I am testing a new blog template and when I click on 'make an appointment' in the navigation menu, I am redirected to the original blog template. any suggestions?

yoursite.buddha.fm/
to
http://yoga.buddha.fm/appointment/

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Buddha,

Thank you for the great question.

Can you please explain exactly what you have done?

i.e. you made a new blog template with Appointments+ embedded? Then you created a site using the new blog template? And when trying to set up an appointment within that new site it reverts back to???

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Buddha,

This is an unusual issue and I do not think this is a New Blog Templates issue though I am not 100% sure, but I think it is an Appointments+ issue, or possibly a combination issue between the two.

I will address this issue with the Appointments+ lead developer first since he is indeed the most responsive and gets right down to the nitty gritty with figuring things out.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

I don't see something like that. Your home page and appointment page have the same look for me.

Did you already try to clean your browser cache? Can you add screenshots please?

If you are using any cache plugin deactivate it while testing. This is not about A+, but a a general rule.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.