Appointment + not listing appointment under users

So I am using a combo of two plugins to allow users to book appointments on my site. When an appointment is booked it shows up correctly on the Appointment page with the correct client listed. No appointments are being listed on the users account page. On the client page to book an appointment I am using the [app_my_appointments] to show the clients appointments but it is listing all appointments by all clients instead of just one client.
Here is the page of short codes where clients can book appointments. All clients no matter which membership are sent to the same booking page then with the membership short code I hide or display the content as you will see below.

[level-orange-ahrc]
[app_my_appointments]
[app_service_providers select="Monthly Appointment:"  empty_option="Choose a Location" service="1" autorefresh="1"]

[app_monthly_schedule service="1" require_provider="1" required_message="After choosing a location the hours available at the location will display below." add="0"]

[app_monthly_schedule service="1" require_provider="1"  add="1"]

[app_confirmation]

[/level-orange-ahrc]

[level-greystone]
[app_my_appointments]
[app_service_providers select="Monthly Appointment:"  empty_option="Choose a Location" service="2" autorefresh="1"]

[app_monthly_schedule service="2" require_provider="1" required_message="After choosing a location the hours available at the location will display below." add="0"]

[app_monthly_schedule service="2" require_provider="1"  add="1"]

[app_confirmation]

[/level-greystone]
  • Andre Foisy

Hi Karl,

Let me wish you welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for contacting our support team.

At first look, I see you are using WordPress 3.9.2, it may not be what's causing this, but very often that makes much differences as we always keep our products updated, so before we investigate more into this issue would you mind to update your WordPress installation to the latest version?

Make sure you backup your installation before upgrading, if it's not already the case I would suggest you install our Snapshot plugin that is just marvelous for that task.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/

Once you are set with the new version please try again what you were testing and let me know how it is working.

Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,
    Andre

• Karl Bischoff

Everything is updated. Now there are more problems then before(Don't know if it was an updated issue or not). All the appointments that are booked are still shown on every clients account page or by the shortcode mentioned above. If you view the appointments from the Appointments+ Plugin link it is being created correctly and listed correctly here.

The bigger problem now is with the Membership plugin. We are using the free Membership Plugin so it only allows 3 Access Levels, we cannot get the Access Levels to work correctly. Most of the site is freely viewable under a "Visitor" Access Level that was created by the plugin, this works. We added two other Access Levels and they were working. I then renamed them to be more descriptive. I changed all the shortcodes and the content was being protected but when a new member would sign up for a membership (it is a free membership using the free subscription gateway) the Access Level and Subscription Plans are not added to the user. When adding Access Levels manually they work fine, all content hides/shows when it should.
    On a side note, we thought if we bought the upgraded Membership Plugin tonight it might fix the problem, but when we did we were unable to complete the transaction. It listed the plugin at $30. When we clicked on the button it only gave us a yearly subscription option. We only wanted the one plugin.
    I want to get the free version working before we spend any more money. If it does work we will have to buy the upgrade because we need more that 3 Access Levels.

Review 2 issues
    1. Appointments+ not listed under correct users account but being created correctly.
    2. Membership not adding Access Levels to new users.

Thanks

• Karl Bischoff

Also as an add on, we have created about 25 different test users testing the membership plugin and appointment+. We have then deleted all the testusers. Membership is still showing that there are 8 with the first subscription plan and 5 are with the second subscription plan. We currently have 20 reals users created and none of them have registered Access Levels or Subscription plans. Thought I would add that on to possibly help.

• Karl Bischoff

Ok, keeping you updated. We went through and removed all the Subscription plans and Access Levels. We removed the pages that were displaying the subscription sign ups to start from scratch. We then created two Subscription Plans and Two Access Levels. Our Access levels are {Orange, Grey, Visitor(This was auto created by the plugin)}. Our Subscription Plans are {Orange, Grey}. We added the Access Levels to the Subscription plans and set them at Indefinite 365 days. We activated both the subscriptions and Access levels. We recreated the subscription signup pages and added the shortcodes [subscriptiontitle subscription="2"] [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"] [subscriptionprice subscription="2"] [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"] each with the correct subscription ids to the different signup pages created to display available subscriptions. We tested Orange and it worked, really excited. We tested Grey and it displayed all the needed signup pages but after the final Subscribe button it didn't add the Subscription level or Access Level to the user. We then tried the Orange Subscription again, it didn't add the Subscription Levels to the new user created. Back to not working. Very frustrating. Please help!! We are unable to launch because of these plugins. I have read every post we could find on your site and stack exchange on the matter. We have tried to repair the tables, delete out and reinstall the plugin, rename levels, played with all the settings, watched the videos on Appointment+ and read the Manual for Memberships. I don't know what else to do....

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Karl Bischoff, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

Could you please send in the following, so that we can do some deeper troubleshooting here:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Michael Bissett”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.