Appointment notification, appointment rooms, management calendars and text

Hi folks,

Loving appointment+, a very good first version but may not yet meet my needs, I hope I'm wrong!

I have a few questions...

1) How do my therapists or management get notified of an appointment that requires confirmation? Do they constantly have to check the website or can an email be sent out?

2) Can I have automatic appointment confirmation without requiring payment?

3) Our beauty salon has two treatment rooms and four staff. Two full time covering the first room and two part time who take on any additional work for the second room. How can this work in Appointments+? The booking system needs to know I can only have two staff providing treatments at any one time even if all four staff are available for appointments. The same would apply for hairdressers chairs etc so this seems like a fundamental problem, how do I configure this?

4) I'd really love this to be able to sync to an admin google calendar. Our Salon uses two google calendars, one for each room. Will that be possible in the future?

5) Finally I want to update a lot of the text without breaking the plugin, is there a way to do this so my changes are not overwritten when the plugin is updated?

6) Finally, little feature request, please add the day of week to the confirmation date on the [app_confirmation] shortcode. Clear communication is paramount for appointment booking! Thanks!

Julian