Appointment+ paypal

If I go to appointments menu and select Add New, The Price is 0 for services, eventhough the price is set under Settings/Services tab.

Also, If we request full price, payment=yes and deposits are blank, Paypal is set to LIVE, how does the client pay?

Also, if the client does make an appointment and click "Click here to confirm this appointment" but do not click on "Please confirm ... payment .."
It now shows up as pending payment and we have no way to request the payment other than them making a new appointment.

Is there a way that we can send them an email saying payment due and a link that when clicked will take them to paypal?

Thanks!

• PC

Hiya,

If I go to appointments menu and select Add New, The Price is 0 for services, eventhough the price is set under Settings/Services tab.

I am looking into this one and will consult @Hakan for the same.

Also, If we request full price, payment=yes and deposits are blank, Paypal is set to LIVE, how does the client pay?

In that case, client pays the full amount in advance.

I have setup a sandbox here : http://appointmentsplus.org/make-an-appointment/

You can go there and test it (Please use your sandbox creds and not paypal live creds to make the test payment)

Also, if the client does make an appointment and click "Click here to confirm this appointment" but do not click on "Please confirm ... payment .."
    It now shows up as pending payment and we have no way to request the payment other than them making a new appointment.

Is there a way that we can send them an email saying payment due and a link that when clicked will take them to paypal?

That is something which should be made clear to the clients, you can use the FAQ section on your website for telling the clients to make the payment else the appointment will not be booked.

However, you are correct here that the appointment is pending under "Pending Appointments" and the schedule on the calendar shows unavailable. but to cover that, you need to make sure that you set the value of "Disable pending appointments after " to a lower value and it would automatically clear the slot after that duration if the payment is not made.

That is just like giving your client 15 minutes to finalize the purchase else the slot will be freed and available for someone else to register.

The logic is, that if you keep the slot busy and send emails to your clients for payments, that is as good as booking manual appointments. So you need to tell them that they need to finalize the purchase on the site itself.

Please feel free to ask in case I have missed anything as by a discussion we can solve the issues more efficiently.

Will wait :slight_smile: Cheers ~ PC

• Hakan

Hi,

As of V1.0.8 you can use PRICE and DEPOSIT placeholders to inform your clients about the amount they should pay.

With this version also, service prices are auto selected, but please note that this is *manual* editing/creation and you should check and adjust price accordingly *manually*.

Regarding the main question, "How can client pay if you enter a manual appointment?', obviously you should accept "manual payments" here.

There is no way of sending a Paypal link that client can click and pay. However from your Paypal account you can request a payment provided that you know client's Paypal email. You should contact him by phone I suppose.

You can collect payment by Paypal only if client himself applies for the appointment from the front end.

This is not about A+, Paypal and all other online payment systems work like that.

So this question is not about A+ but how you require payments for your website. We can only provide you the available tools like Paypal payment from the front end, but if you prefer to disable Payment required option, or you accept appointments manually, it is up to you how you collect your payments.

I hope this information helps.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.