Appointment plug in service providers

I would like to schedule in 4 week rota for my staff, I know I can enter individual working hours for each service provider but they change every week and the rota is created 4 weeks in advance. I know I can add exceptions for specific dates but is their a way to add time slots to this? I can’t think of any other way to create a 4 week rota for the staff, unless you have any ideas? The problem is this plug in won’t be any use unless I can find a solution to this problem, otherwise it is great!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @rinths

I hope you are well today.

You could manually create your rota, then at the end of the month when you want to change it go to > appointments+ settings > working hours and select the service providers from the drop down boxes and change their schedules individually?

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• rinths
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your quick response. I’m not sure what you mean by manually creating the hours? can you please explain in detail what you mean by this….at the moment that is what I’m trying to figure out how to manually create the hours and change them every 4 weeks, but when you enter the hours for the service providers that applies to all the weeks in the calendar so not sure how I can specifically allocate different hours for each week?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @rinths

I hope you are well today.

By manually creating the hours, I mean by noting them down somewhere, whether that be on a notepad etc, then on the day your week ends and you want to change the hours on the website. Go to appointments+ settings > work hours and from their you can edit them for what you want.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.