Appointment plugin : Additions

Hi

1> I want to show multiple service providers by multiple cities ( so for e.g appointment with carpenter, city Mumbai.. or e.g. appointment with plumber, city Delhi ) How do i configure multi vendor multi city to show. Also
2. If for instance against a service proider at the same time if I am able to take unlimited bookings , how do i manage this ( for e.g Book a cab : I can manage as many at the same timings .. so how do i reflect this on the appointment plugin

thanks
DS

• Ash

Hello @Dipali

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

1. If you go to Appointments > Settings > Add ons and activate the locations and service location add on. Then you can set location for each service. Here note that, same service can't be held in two locations. For that you need to create two same service. Similarly, same service provider can't service in two location at a time.

2. If you go to Appointments > Settings > Services and when you will create service you have a field for providing capacity. Anyway, you can't have it unlimited, but a large number. Unlimited appointment is same slot for same service is not possible out of the box.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.