Appointment Plugin, How do I remove the 1 USD

Hello, I cant seem to remove this 1 USD Off my website.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Prathun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Hello, I cant seem to remove this 1 USD Off my website.

I am not sure what you are referring as "this 1 USD" because i don't see it in your shared screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot or the page URL where it's displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Also would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Prathun,

Thank you for your reply.

You can remove the 1 USD price as displayed in your shared screenshot by removing it from the Price (USD) field of services on the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Services

If you don't want to remove the price from services then you can just hide it by adding the following code in the Appointment Additional css Rules option on the following path as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Display Settings

.appointments-confirmation-wrapper .appointments-confirmation-price {
    display: none;
    }

Also could you tell me how i can change my email address, so that when individuals get confimration about the appointments. It appears from my godaddy domain/not bluehost(server)

You can change the email address in the following code and add that code in the functions.php file of your child theme.

function override_admin_email($admin_email){
        $my_custom_email = 'ak@yousquaredmedia.com'; // Your custom email address here.
        return $my_custom_email;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_admin_email', 'override_admin_email', 999, 1 );

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Prathun,

I can't do this as i don't have FTP access of your site.

function override_admin_email($admin_email){
        $my_custom_email = 'tax@yogiassociates.ca'; // Your custom email address here.
        return $my_custom_email;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_admin_email', 'override_admin_email', 999, 1 );

It's very easy just add the above code in the following functions.php file of your child theme using FTP or File Manager.

wp-content/themes/theme47713/functions.php

Please advise if you have more questions.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.