Appointment Plugin Not Sending Emails

Hi, there are no emails being sent after an appointment is booked. Do you know how I can troubleshoot this?

• Nastia

Hello @Nick, I hope you are well today!

I'm sorry to hear you have this issue!

Do you receive standard WP emails? Such as when a new users signs up, that sort of thing? If so, then we should be able to cross off email server as the reason.

In this case, please try a SMTP plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/postman-smtp/

What does your Appointments > Settings > Log. Say? That should log all the emails being sent, so it will give us a clue to what is going on here :slight_smile:

Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Appointments+ plugin.

I have attached a screenshot with Notification Settings, please make sure that you have "Send Confirmation email" set to "Yes"

Please advise,
    Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hi @Nick,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It means the Appointments emails is functioning properly. The issue is those emails are not being delivered successfully. There is a wall on your server that is blocking them or it can be your email server.

What email account you are using (gmail, yahoo etc..) ? Did you tried using different emails ?

Also, if you can grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. To grant support staff access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.