Appointment plugin not working

I have the plugin installed but there are two major issues.

1. I can't assign any staff. nothing gets saved when I try.

2. It's not possible to book any appointments. the first part works (choosing the day) but when I click the time slot nothing happens.

The other thing i really need to know is if there is a way to edit the css to make this responsive for mobile?

thanks

Darron

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@Darron

You can add custom css in the settings or use media queries to redirect to a page with a responsive page template you create.

As far as the settings did you follow the guide in the usage tab of the plugins page and also the tutorial in the actual plugin. Just checking into this before i start digging in further. Please note i see you are using an older version of wordpress and we guarantee support on the latest versions as all plugins are optimised for the latest versions only and may have issues sometimes with older versions after updates.

Kindest Regards

Tom

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

Did you let the plugin create "Make an appointment" page for you? If it is not like that, but you generated the page manually, you have to use app_confirmation shortcode on the same page. It seems to be lacking.

If this is not the case, please switch to the default theme and see what happens.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we've not heard from you in a while.

If you're still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.