appointment plus cancel appointments

can you email me instructions how to set the cancel an appointment feature for this plug in.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Asif, hope you're well today!

If you're looking to allow users to cancel their appointments please go to Appearance >> Settings and under Accessibility Settings set Yes to "Allow client cancel own appointments", see screenshot.

To allow cancel an appointment in my appointments page you'll have to add this shortcode [app_my_appointments allow_cancel="1"]

As for the emails, all you have to do is insert CANCEL placeholder in Appearance >> Settings in Notification Settings , see screenshot.

If this is not what you're looking for please add more information on what are you looking to use from Appointment plus and how you would like to setup it so I can better understand it and try to help you faster :slight_smile:

Looking forward for your response.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Asif,

As mentioned in the other thread you created:

Hi i got a email from Bojan last week in regards to how to cancel appointments.

I think the problem I am facing is , I don't know where to past the short code.

It looks like you inserted the shortcode that my colleague @Bojan mentioned at the bottom of the page:

[app_my_appointments allow_cancel="1"]

However, you already had the [app_my_appointments] shortcode inserted at the top of the page, so I just deleted the shortcode you inserted at the bottom of the page, and added the allow_cancel="1" parameter to the one at the top of the page.

You should see it on your Make An Appointment page now, could you confirm this on your end please? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Asif

Hi Michael

Hope all is well. Michael I have contacted your companies teach support 3 times in the last 4 days and have not got any response back nor has anyone solved my problem. I have logged into live chatt too. Can some send me a video or go into my account and fix the cancel and appointment problem Please. I have to get my other site up and running tonight with no glitches as it is due this friday.
    waiting your prompt response
    Asif

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.