Appointment Plus for Room Booking

Appointment Plus seem like ables to do what I would do for my services. I want to allow my client to book my few rooms.

However, how can I set my client able to book the whole day for the room?

My duration for 1 slot is 1 hours, if they want to book multiple slots, they have to book multiple time, it does not work that practically. Any suggestion how can I do that?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Ken,

I think in case you want to give ability to book whole day, you would need to create different service that will have different time duration (whole available day).
    Because Appointments+ are created to allow one2one appointments with service providers (so you book rather person than a place) it does not have option that will allow to book multiple slots at one time.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ken

With your suggestion, it might have the chances that two persons booking at the same places. One booked a full day but another person books a slot in that day. In the real life situation, the person books for a single slot should not be allow or vise verse.

I am looking for room booking system. Any other plugin in WPMU can suggested or other WP plugin?
    Looking forward for your support.
    Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Ken

Think it in this way: Rooms are service providers. So set one service with 720minutes (12 hours, I'm afraid Appointments+ doesn't support 1440minutes as 24 hour service is not practical for real appointments), and add multiple provider (as multiple rooms) for appointment (booking). As one provider (one room) can't serve more than one person at the same time and two person can't book same time slot for a specific service provider (specific room), it should work.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.