appointment price in marketpress

How can i configure an appointment page with different services and prices, to be shown with the correct pricespan in marketpress grid?

My best way i could imagine to get near this, is to setup a product with variations, where each variation corresponds to one service (but special configuration like addon price for special worker could not be imlpemented this way)

Probably, there is an automatic way to get this to work. Cause every change in my service would need a change in the product too... and the modal for options-selection in the shop would be useless...

How is it thought to be used by design?

kind regards,

holger.

• Rupok

Hi Holger, hope you had a wonderful day.

How can i configure an appointment page with different services and prices, to be shown with the correct pricespan in marketpress grid?... ... ...Probably, there is an automatic way to get this to work. Cause every change in my service would need a change in the product too

Yes, there is an automatic way.You can configure Appointments to be shown as products in MarketPress by checking on "Integrate with MarketPress" option. You will get this option at "Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Payments [Tab]". There are more options under "Integrate with MarketPress", configure those as your requirement and you will be able to show your appointments dynamically in MarketPress Products page. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.