Appointment + schedule shortcode typo

Hi,

I thought I would try one of the new shortcodes, [app_worker_montly_calendar], in v1.3 and reading the guidance in the 'Shortcode' page I noticed the word 'monthly' had been misspelled.

Thinking this was just a typo in the guidance notes I entered the shortcode as [app_worker_monthly_calendar] but this didn't work and I had to enter as [app_worker_montly_calendar], so it would appear the word 'monthly' has been misspelled within the code.

I would appreciate if you could flag to @Vladislav so he can check and confirm

Regards
SteveB

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Steve,

Thanks for posting on the forums and bringing it to our attention.

This TYPO is found in the below files

appointments\css\front.css
    00597: .app-worker_montly_calendar td {
    00603: .app-worker_montly_calendar td.app-today, .app-worker_montly_calendar td.app-today:hover {
    00606: .app-worker_montly_calendar td .app-end_time {
    00609: .app-worker_montly_calendar td p {
    00614: .app-worker_montly_calendar-out {
    00617: .app-worker_montly_calendar-out ul, .app-worker_montly_calendar-out ul li {
    00622: .app-worker_montly_calendar-out ul li {
    00627: .app-worker_montly_calendar-out ul li b {

appointments\includes\class_app_shortcodes.php
    00097: $out = '<div class="app-worker_montly_calendar-wrapper"><table class="app-worker_montly_calendar">';
    00171: $out .= '</tbody></table> <div class="app-worker_montly_calendar-out"></div> </div>';
    00180: $out = $me.parents(".app-worker_montly_calendar-wrapper").find(".app-worker_montly_calendar-out"),
    01836: $shortcodes['app_worker_montly_calendar'] = 'App_Shortcode_WorkerMonthlyCalendar';

I have already sent a note to our lead developer @Vladislav so that he can release a fix asap :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great member of the community. Sending a few points your way !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Vlad :slight_smile:

Steve, I have found the latest version to be working fine on my lab site hence marked the thread as resolved. Kindly let me know by reopening the thread if there is still any issue.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.