Appointment+ Select Multiple Hours

Hi, is it possible to give customers that make an appointment the ability to select multiple consecutive hours. Example: Renting out Motorbikes and a customer can select he wants 3 hours.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @jacques,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am afraid, its not possible at the moment. You can only select one time slot at the moment.

What you can do is create multiple services with 1 hour, 3 hour, 5 hours etc. So your users can select that service and book.

The workaround to this issue is use Appointments+ plugin with MarketPress?

These 2 plugins integrate fine and you can bulk-add appointments to your cart, and then only check out once.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello “>@jacqueskarsten, I hope you are doing well today!

Create services with different duration:

– Rent Motorbike for 1 hour

– Rent Motorbike for 3 hours etc.

Next step is to go to Appointments > Settings > Add Ons.

Enable "Appointments in product cart"

Next, go to Appointments > Settings > General, and make sure the Payment Required option is set to "yes." Check the options "Integrate with MarketPress" , "Auto-add appointments into cart" and make sure you have an Appointments Product Page created. Check the attached screenshot below.

This will be your Appointments page. When users select an appointment and confirm it, they'll be given the option to add it to their cart. Multiple appointments can be added in this way.

Hope this helps! For more information, be sure to check out the FAQ we built into Appointments+, you can access it via your Admin dashboard, Appointments > FAQ.

Kind Regards,

Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Jacques, I trust this message finds you well!

You can change the service capacity in Appointments > Settings > Services tab. Please check the attached screenshot below.

For example, once you insert 6 in Capacity field, then the users can book 6 Appointments at the same time.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.