Appointment + shortcode = IS IT REALY WORKING?

I have now tried them all and I am very disappointed

They do not work as advertised, not for me anyway.

My previous questions about it were unanswered or answered with question by stuff, but I am still in limbo land here despite providing the answered they asked for….

So once again:

1. I set up 2 services with 2 service providers

Created 2 pages one for each

Inserted the following codes on one page

[app_my_appointments]

[app_monthly_schedule service=”1″ worker=”260″]

[app_pagination month=”1″]

[app_confirmation]

[app_login]

And this on the other

[app_my_appointments]

[app_monthly_schedule service=”2″ worker=”4″]

[app_pagination month=”1″]

[app_confirmation]

[app_login]

However no mater which page I am on I get only one calendar and confirmation form that is service 1 and worker 260

Where am I going wrong?

Please help sort it out

http://www.terapia.co.uk/appointments-with-bozena

http://www.terapia.co.uk/appointments-with-gemma

When trying to book appointment with Bozena I get confirmation and diary of gemma

[app_worker_monthly_calendar]

or

[app_worker_monthly_calendar worker_id=”260″]

displays empty boxes

http://www.terapia.co.uk/test

Does any of the shortcode actually do what is claimed they do?

Anyone managed to make it work correctly or have answers?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @CosmicHeartBeat, I hope you’re well today!

Could you please grant me access to your backend so that I may see exactly what is happening?

To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the “Grant access” button.

Cheers,

Ari.

• CosmicHeartBeat
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

This is disappointing…. How long does it take to get an answer?

Sort code does not work as advertised

Unless one adds the following [app_services worker=”?”] on a page there is always going to be the same calendar display service 1

I assume this is a bug along with those

or

displaying empty boxes…

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @CosmicHeartBeat,

This is disappointing…. How long does it take to get an answer?

As mentioned in our forum rules:

Don’t bump threads multiple times within a short period of time, doing so can delay our response. We take tickets in order of oldest first by the ticket owner so multiple bumps could affect our response time to you.

We simply reply to threads in a reverse-chronological order (older first) so that there are as few delays as possible. Even though there are usually at least 2 staff members working simultaneously in the forums 24/7 (our staff are scattered around the globe to accommodate for different timezones) it takes a few hours to go through all of them, please be patient.

I tried accessing your site today but it doesn’t look like you have granted us access, or it has been revoked somehow.

Can you please grant us access as per my instructions in the previous post so that we may see this issue in action and see what’s going on?

Cheers,

Ari.

• CosmicHeartBeat
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Sorry Ari

I am new here…

I noticed that when I post something I get a response fairly quickly which is usually a lot of question but thin on answers. I respond to those asap but then all support disappears…It felt like I was forgotten, After 24hr of no answers I posted it again. You responded, same thing happened again I gave access immediately after your request, but heard nothing for about 12 hours. I am afraid waiting over 24 hr for more questions is far too long. I had to get on with it…

I revoked access after I found away around the issue I encountered.

The short codes do not work as advertised. Not for me they don’t. Unless one adds the following [app_services worker=”id”] somewhere on the page, I always get the same calendar showing – that of service id 1. Reluctantly I added it on each provider’s page, with their respective worker Id and that resolved it. I don’t need it on the page, but it would not work correctly without it.

I assume it is a bug along with those:

or

displaying empty boxes…

and

[app_services select=”any other text”] makes no difference at all – the default text still appears.

I have now tried many of the short code combinations and most do not work.

If there is a need to have some short code for other short code to work, it is not mentioned anywhere that I could see.

like I said disappointing…

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cosmic,

Just wanted to let you know that I responded to your other thread on this topic: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/short-code-unexpected-results#post-731525

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread so we can focus all support efforts on the above linked one :slight_smile: that way we can keep all the information in one thread.

Any further questions you have just ask in that thread and we’ll get back to you asap.

Look forward to hearing back Cosmic! I’m heading to bed soon, but I will make note to check back for your response tomorrow. I can promise that your thread isn’t getting forgotten, our support feed system ensures that. Once in awhile we get a huge rush of tickets and that can slow down response times a bit as we work through them, my apologies for that.

See you over in the other thread! Have a great day.

Cheers,

Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.